Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you don't respect Anthony Joshua as #1, what must he do to change your view?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    No one has ever beat the current WBC champ and that green belt is the top no matter how you slice it boy
    I don't see how the WBC belt is any more or less important than the WBO, WBA or the IBF belts. Wilder beat a pretty easy guy in Stiverne to get the belt. Wilder is undefeated but so are AJ and Fury. So what. It's not being undefeated that makes a boxer number 1. It's who he has defeated. Wilder has really only fought one top guy in his entire career and that is Ortiz. AJ has defeated top 6 or better contenders Whyte, Wlad, Povetkin and champion Parker so that makes him number 1 over Wilder in my opinion. Wilder has never lost but other than Ortiz who has he fought that was any good?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I don't see how the WBC belt is any more or less important than the WBO, WBA or the IBF belts. Wilder beat a pretty easy guy in Stiverne to get the belt. Wilder is undefeated but so are AJ and Fury. So what. It's not being undefeated that makes a boxer number 1. It's who he has defeated. Wilder has really only fought one top guy in his entire career and that is Ortiz. AJ has defeated top 6 or better contenders Whyte, Wlad, Povetkin and champion Parker so that makes him number 1 over Wilder in my opinion. Wilder has never lost but other than Ortiz who has he fought that was any good?
      Povetkin was gonna get KOd by wilder first he was shook he doped up, and fury/Ortiz will trump anything Joshua has on his resume

Comment

i obviously respect joshua, he's the hardest worker in the division and he's not in charge of matchmaking.

hearn is the least honest promoter in boxing right now and he's the reaosn the wilder fight didn't happen in 2018.

obviously joshua needs to fight the wilder - fury winner to become champion.

Comment

When you're #1 you have a big bullseye on you because everybody wants to take what you got. Mayweather didn't like it either. He complained that fans always tried to find someone who could beat him. Yeah that doesn't make him exceptional other than that he is on top. When you have a long, winning streak, when you are unbeaten, people want to see who will be the one to end it.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            Povetkin was gonna get KOd by wilder first he was shook he doped up, and fury/Ortiz will trump anything Joshua has on his resume
            That's an assumption though.... Keep riding.

Comment

Beat Wilder and Fury.

Comment

Working...
              X