Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone really want to see a third fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knowing one guy can't win unless he knocks the other cold while the other guy can win a multitude of ways just by remaining upright kinda takes the wind out of the sails.

Comment

No need for a rematch. Canelo is clearly the better. It was a great fight dont get me wrong but canelo is on the way up and ggg down.

Comment

No. If a third fight happens, Canelo will still be in his prime, while GGG will have slipped even more. It would be another 12 round decision where Canelo wins.

I don’t think GGG has any faith left that he can get a win against Canelo for 2 reasons:

1.) GGG thinks he was robbed twice. Since he wasn’t able to knock Canelo down in 24 rounds, there’s no way he can get a stoppage win, so his chances of winning are slim to none.

2.) GGG realizes he’s slipping and can’t do any better in a 3rd fight, so he’ll be training for a fight that he knows can only end with another loss and a big payday.

Comment

no, nobody is beating canelo unless they kill him in there. dude is getting all the decisions

Comment

Are people serious? Or just butt hurt? That was a fantastic fight, a classic between two greats. I would love to see a 3rd. Tonight was great for boxing, it was full of surprises and it was a slug fest.

234-202 in punch stats (if those are accurate), the guy who landed 234 landed a ton of jabs, the other guy landed more quality power shots and way more body shots. It was the definition of a classic tought to score close fight.

If GGG had won, zero *****es from me and I'd be itching for a 3rd fight. This was an amazing fight, one that will go down in history. I think instant social media is ruining some things, because this was the type of fight that made the 80s seem so great for boxing.

Comment

If they still want it I’m okay with it.
              If they both want to move on then I’ll accept that as well. I had the first one a draw, and the 12th round determined the second one. Canelo closed the show better even though GGG made a good comeback rally

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                no, nobody is beating canelo unless they kill him in there. dude is getting all the decisions

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  I hear a lot people saying, let's do it again!!!

I mean it was a great fight but now they need to move on and take on new opponents. I'd like to see Canelo vs Charlo...
                  No 3rd fight, I have it Nelo 2 & lil g 0.

I don't know if Nelo is ready for Jermall's power but I think Nelo is the better boxer. At this time should be Nelo/Jacobs meantime Jermall/lil g.

Comment

Golovkin is only getting older...Canelo has too much of a great chin to KO him and the judges will never give it to Golovkin anyway. So no not really

Comment

the quality of the 2 fights alone warrant a third, then you have a lot of crybabies screaming robbery so that helps too. I'm down to see a 3rd, but I am also down to see them go their separate ways too

Comment

Working...
                      X