Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-15-2018, 09:46 AM #41
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 11844 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 580,113,099,781,733.38
Total Points: 100,001,000,681,213,188,374,528.00
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
That's a fact. And I've also noticed that failing a PED test - or even multiple failures - can totally discredit one fighter with some fans, whereas another fighter is allowed to carry on with his career as if it never even happened.

EG, Luiz Ortiz is still "the boogeyman of the HW division" to Wilder fans, despite being popped 3 times - twice for actual steroids - while Povetkin is "PEDvetkin" and "nothing without his meldonium" to those same fans!

Going back to Canelo, he has behaved in a very shady way around PEDs in the past. He withdrew from VADA before the Smith fight, and wasn't tested by anybody during his camp. And miraculously, was able to make 154 for the first time in about 5 years.

And there were 2 conflicting explanations from his camp about that:

Explanation 1 - there was no VADA testing because Smith didn't want it. Which was true, in a sense. Smith didn't want VADA for himself because he was already being tested by UKAD.

Explanation 2 - there was no VADA testing because "we didn't have time to set it up". Which was an obvious lie, because VADA themselves announced Canelo's withdrawal from their program when he started his camp for Smith. And so far as I know, he didn't go back on to it till after he was suspended this year.
hold on now...you think nelo needed an edge to beat smith ?!?!?! LIAM SMITH ?!?!?!

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

he went THE DISTANCE with some 2-37 BUM right after his nelo fight
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
!!!!

i dont know what youre implying with the no testing stuff. for me, until i see a failed test, theyre all clean (even pac).

..........assuming shlt

imho
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-15-2018, 09:47 AM #42
Interim Champion

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
MONGOOSE66 is infamous around these partsMONGOOSE66 is infamous around these partsMONGOOSE66 is infamous around these partsMONGOOSE66 is infamous around these partsMONGOOSE66 is infamous around these partsMONGOOSE66 is infamous around these partsMONGOOSE66 is infamous around these partsMONGOOSE66 is infamous around these partsMONGOOSE66 is infamous around these partsMONGOOSE66 is infamous around these partsMONGOOSE66 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,021,511.25

I was surprised of his body looking so good at 160. He was ripped, that in addition to the meat thing makes me believe he was juicing. Iíll know more on fight day by looking at his body and comparing it the the first fight.
MONGOOSE66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 09:50 AM #43
One Hit Wonder

Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shape up View Post
But in this case there was results
yeah....bad meat.
Old 06-15-2018, 10:12 AM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9228 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,263,442,223,455,700,242,137,088.00
Total Points: 3,263,442,223,455,700,242,137,088.00
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elroy The Great View Post
hold on now...you think nelo needed an edge to beat smith ?!?!?! LIAM SMITH ?!?!?!

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

he went THE DISTANCE with some 2-37 BUM right after his nelo fight
!!!!

i dont know what youre implying with the no testing stuff. for me, until i see a failed test, theyre all clean (even pac).

..........assuming shlt

imho
Lol .. are you playing dumb or being serious here?

Canelo needed an edge to beat Smith at 154 because otherwise he would have been too drained after making the weight.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 10:27 AM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6504 Post(s)
mlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,232,018,903,005,996,777,472.00
No Message - denium No Message - denium No Message - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 1 for your collection - Paulie Walnuts #2 for your boyfriend - Paulie Walnuts 
Beers look cooler than vibrators, don't take my word for it ask a friend. - Scott. Weiland No Message - aldo5408 No Message - aldo5408 eat on my man! - Mighty_Windir Cheers - -Freddy- 
green k bakk 2 u - Tha_Greatest Truly knowledgeable - jas Cause it looks cool - Mighty_Windir good luck!!! - Turd Best Ever To get it up for the fat bird lol - BigZ44 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Paulie Walnuts Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Scott. Weiland Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

Quote:

Canelo needed an edge to beat Smith at 154 because otherwise he would have been too drained after making the weight.
you do realise you're arguing with a lunatic who claims PED's have zero effect on boxers...right?
mlac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 10:35 AM #46
One Hit Wonder

Quote:

i forget their fight night weights.....

was mr 2-37 too fat too
?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post
you do realise you're arguing with a lunatic who claims PED's have zero effect on boxers...right?
im right here...

want me to bump my ''roids never show up on fight night'' thread just so you can swerve it ???
Old 06-15-2018, 10:38 AM #47
One Hit Wonder

''assuming guys are dirty and have been their entire career makes me happy
....''
~newfangled fight fan
Old 06-15-2018, 10:50 AM #48
Undisputed Champion

kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post
No, I didn't know that, but I do know this place ...
Old 06-15-2018, 11:07 AM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2005 Post(s)
stealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,100,101,000,014,069,760.00

Quote:
No, I didn't know that, but I do know this place ...
His argument is that you need to prove that a fighter couldn't win the fight without peds, in order for peds to prove an effect.

And since none of those killed in the ring, have been proven to be on peds, peds don't work.
stealthradon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 11:16 AM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elroy The Great View Post
i forget their fight night weights.....
You didn't forget them .. they were never announced. Canelo stopped revealing his fight night weights after the Kirkland fight.

In other words - when he won the WBC MW title and started trying to pretend that he wasn't really a MW.

Share This With Friends

Tags
canelo, fight?, juice

User Tag List