Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder Knocks out every fighter currently in the top 20 HEAVYWEIGHT division!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder Knocks out every fighter currently in the top 20 HEAVYWEIGHT division!

Ortiz was the second best Heavyweight in the World and Wilder dropped him 3x's and severely hurt him in route to a devestating Knock out victory! AJ doesn't stand a chance in hell at beating Wilder! 1st round Stoppage for Wilder! Wait and see!

seriously.

its aj

everyone else

Comment

I can't wait to here and read the excuses after Wilder unifies the divison. Lmao!

Comment

AJ wanted no parts of Ortiz then and he still doesn't. Ortiz would mop the floor with AJ. Ortiz is definitely the second best HW in the world. The #1 HW in the world was the first to Knock him out!

Comment

I think AJ is grossly overrated. At the size he has been fighting, he'd have no chance against Wilder.

However, he dropped his weight lately, and this might work to his advantage. If he can show speed, power and stamina against Parker, he might have a chance. But the slow, weak chinned, low stamina Joshua we saw against Klithsko gets demolished.

Comment

Weight loss doesn't change the fact that AJ comes forward in straight lines, doesn't move his head and lacks the ability to keep up with Wilders work rate. AJ will be an easy opponent for Wilder. In fact hes tailor made.

Comment

Originally posted by #1DieHardFan View Post
              AJ wanted no parts of Ortiz then and he still doesn't. Ortiz would mop the floor with AJ. Ortiz is definitely the second best HW in the world. The #1 HW in the world was the first to Knock him out!
              All trolling aside, Joshua vs Ortiz would be interesting. AJ can be dropped and hurt. Ortiz hit Wilder hard but couldn't drop him.

Comment

Man, mark me because I want laugh at these guys when when this fight happens

Comment

I agree Wilder can knock AJ out....but he better have a different game plan than the one he used to tire Ortiz out. If Wilder lets AJ swing on him til his stamina gives out...it will def be an early brit ref stoppage. Those britbstoppages are usually more about volume than actual damage done.
                  Examples being Calzaghe Manfredo....Groves Froch 1....AJ Klitschko....AJ Takam

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    All trolling aside, Joshua vs Ortiz would be interesting. AJ can be dropped and hurt. Ortiz hit Wilder hard but couldn't drop him.
                    Ortiz is not a big puncher at all. However he is a good boxer.

Comment

Working...
                    X