No announcement yet.

Deep down I think ward realized beating kovalev is unlikely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep down I think ward realized beating kovalev is unlikely

After tonight , ward (non drug tested ) realized after beating a very inexperienced slow fighter that beating kovalev is unlikely.

Tonight he was testing his power , chin, stamina . He slips looked slow , his athleticism looked lessened. He tired somewhat vs a guy who fought his pace.

I think he knows deep down he cant beat
    Kovalev.

Kovalev should want the fight in NY
    No later than november.

JDJ imo will have a great gameplan.

Kovalevs power , straight punches and reach will help stop ward inside of 8 rounds

Thoughts

Exactly my thoughts. Thats why when he was asked, he didnt even dare to speak about the fight. He was facing the stiffest, slowest and dumbest LHW I have seen in years, and STILL looked unimpressive and wasn't able to take him out.

He knows Gennady and Kovalev both beat him, that's why he has avoided both and will continue to.

Comment

wtf are you talking about lol

Comment

what do you mean by "non drug tested"? there was no testing?

Comment

Ward showed a lot of ring-rust, his next which should be in July, he will look much sharper.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
            Ward showed a lot of ring-rust, his next which should be in July, he will look much sharper.
            He better, because what we saw tonight is going to get Krushed by the Russian.

Comment

Ward was already making excuses in the post fight,

he said I said i dotn want rust to be an issue, butttt even though I had only 1 fight last yead and naother fight 2 years ago cause of my own choice, i was rusty, no i dont plan to delay the fight I gotta talk to my handles lmfao.

dude is a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                what do you mean by "non drug tested"? there was no testing?
                Nope. Layoff, Injury , built muscle, no drug testing. Why wont ward test. All the fights he wont test for are in oakland.

Suspicious behavior .

There is no way that ward we saw tonight beats kovalev

Comment

The Triple k joyboys are shook! I see why HBO paid The S.O.G. not to beat lil g up.

Comment

You "think" alot of nonsense, bro.. What are you, a psychic?

Comment

Working...
                    X