No announcement yet.

Cam Newton Post Game Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    It was brutal. The guy has the mind of a child. "Who says your way is the right way?" The guy just doesn't get it and never will. He's part of the ******ed generation, so I'm not surprised by him being such a pu$$y about it.

he'll learn the hard way when those endorsements all disappear

Comment

What he has said today is almost worse. Obviously nobody wants to be a loser but you can lose, or fail, with dignity. All he's done is act like a b1tch. Nobody has respect for a man who acts like a b1tch.
      Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i heard the interview and was just cringing the whole time
      It was brutal. The guy has the mind of a child. "Who says your way is the right way?" The guy just doesn't get it and never will. He's part of the ******ed generation, so I'm not surprised by him being such a pu$$y about it.
      he'll learn the hard way when those endorsements all disappear
      he tried to excuse his nonattempt at that fumble because he didnt want to get injured? in a superbowl?

but he's gonna dive head first into the end zone and do a front flip vs teh texans in the first month of the season?

he'll risk injury for what a week 2-3 game doing a head first front flip but not a fumble recovery in a important superbowl drive???

And how many nfl players suffer career debilitating injuries diving for a fumble?

GTFO with your lame ass excuse.

now i gotta live with the fact that gary kubiak is a superbowl winning nfl head coach?

F you cam.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        he tried to excuse his nonattempt at that fumble because he didnt want to get injured? in a superbowl?

but he's gonna dive head first into the end zone and do a front flip vs teh texans in the first month of the season?

he'll risk injury for what a week 2-3 game doing a head first front flip but not a fumble recovery in a important superbowl drive???

And how many nfl players suffer career debilitating injuries diving for a fumble?

now i gotta live with the fact that gary kubiak is a superbowl winning nfl head coach?

F you cam.

that's what irked me the most...it was HIS fumble and he didn't wanna dive for that ****?

as for Kubiak, you gotta deal with that, i gotta deal with all these Donkey fans telling me they're finally tied with my Raiders for Super Bowl titles

Comment

by the way Sterling Archer

we have a Monday Night Football date in Mexico next season...100K will be there

Comment

that's what irked me the most...it was HIS fumble and he didn't wanna dive for that ****?

as for Kubiak, you gotta deal with that, i gotta deal with all these Donkey fans telling me they're finally tied with my Raiders for Super Bowl titles
            by the way Sterling Archer

we have a Monday Night Football date in Mexico next season...100K will be there
            you see, kubiak would still be coaching in houston WITH PEYTON and prolly have a couple of superbowls had he just gotten rid of schaub when peyton left indy and made overtures that he wanted to go to houston to stick to indy each year.

instead, he stuck with schaub and ruined his career inhouston, his hometown.

as for the raiders and texans, yea i saw that they playing in mexico lol hell naw, mexico is too wild right now. chapo and sinaloa losing ground babies being shot and killed with their moms and dad:

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2016/0...ed-on-his.html

eff that. im staying my ass in murica.

Comment

F you cam.
              Danny trevathan said cam not going after the fumble was indicative of who he is and that he only plays for himself. What you just showed I think furthers that idea. The guy could have broken his neck but it makes him look great, so he'll do it.

Comment

you see, kubiak would still be coaching in houston WITH PEYTON and prolly have a couple of superbowls had he just gotten rid of schaub when peyton left indy and made overtures that he wanted to go to houston to stick to indy each year.

instead, he stuck with schaub and ruined his career inhouston, his hometown.

as for the raiders and texans, yea i saw that they playing in mexico lol hell naw, mexico is too wild right now. chapo and sinaloa losing ground babies being shot and killed with their moms and dad:

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2016/0...ed-on-his.html

eff that. im staying my ass in murica.

dont mention Schaub to me either...we brought that clown in and was beat outright by Carr...waste of a move

my crew said the same **** when i mentioned going to Mexico City

i found decent hotels too at around $250/night

Comment

Working...
                X