Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-15-2019, 08:00 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2396 Post(s)
Illmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,056.40
Total Points: 20,692.69
GayJ lmao - afgbjfgmih 
Default how would YOU deal with immigration in the U.S.?

alot of people disagree with Trump but i dont really hear any of their ideas to deal with this issue.

so what would you do?

let them all in and care for them? build the wall and kick them out?.. lay out your immigration strategy if you were in power.

also i wanna ask who is harmed the most by allowing immigrants here? i read an article that said black americans are affected most negatively because of lack of jobs.
Illmatic94 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 10:07 PM #2
Unified Champion

Quoted: 1730 Post(s)
JrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond reputeJrRod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,061.68
Total Points: 22,190.97
One helluva poster. Keep it - Dinamita 03 cheers bud - Beercules 

Only one effective method to deal with illegal immigration.
Go after ALL the companies that hire them and ALL the people that provide housing for them. Make the consequences outweigh the benefits.
1st offense half a million dollar fine per illegal. 2nd offense your business gets shut down.

If laws this harsh went into effect, you’d get rid of 95% of illegals within 18 months. The best part is they’d leave on their own. The US would spend little in deporting them.

Last edited by JrRod; 01-15-2019 at 10:10 PM.
JrRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 10:20 PM #3
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 4377 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 540.71
Total Points: 2,167.80
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

I would build the wall, take the funding out of entitlements and social programs. Up the security on borders. Up the funding on immigration policing. Immediate deportation on all illegal aliens, no questions asked.

And I would get as many Korean, Indian, Filipino, Japanese immigrants as possible because they're the smartest, most hard working and make the best doctors, technicians and scientists.

Also the country's education system is laughable. It needs a complete overhaul, I would prioritize education, and job infrastructure is my number 2.
DARKSEID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 10:31 PM #4

DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

America has the advantage of being the most powerful nation on earth.

Classically when that happens it means prosperity for the country because the most powerful nation in the world gathers up all the best and brightest in the world which further perpetuates its prosperity.

Instead America is distracted with social programs, and catering to illegal aliens and refugees. The Obama approach set the country back.

America's focus should be growth, evolution, and domination, not being mother theresa to the rest of the world.

At least that's how I view it. That's how I would steer the country If I was in a leadership position.
Old 01-15-2019, 10:33 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6344 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 35,173.44
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

I would put a freeze on all immigration for one year. We don’t need anymore laborers and Uber drivers. This country is already over populated. Big cities are busting at the seams. Traffic has never been worse, wait times for doctor appointments, over crowded classrooms, and overall drop in community standards and quality of life.

Build the wall, station more troops along our borders instead of deploying them to the Middle East.

Deport any illegals who have a criminal record and upon their release from prison. Allow families who are already dug in to stay and seek citizenship, they will be the last to be granted amnesty.

Change anchor baby laws and conditions of amnesty to avoid future caravan controversy.

All future immigrants must be vetted and have a clean bill of health, must not be illiterate—especially in their native language. Pass a written exam that requires them to speak and read/write in English before being granted citizenship.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 10:42 PM #6
Il Principe

Quoted: 904 Post(s)
F l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,056.40
Total Points: 28,868.41
Happy Easter :D  :kiss: - Bossy i like your avatar - zab191 Cheers, to huge titties. - Very Rich Man Happy 15k posts darling! :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday babe! I hope you have a wonderful day. love and kisses :kiss: - Bossy 
For your anus - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your mouth - desktop 0 LMAO!!! - desktop 0 you like it - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 here's another - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 
No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post
I would build the wall, take the funding out of entitlements and social programs. Up the security on borders. Up the funding on immigration policing. Immediate deportation on all illegal aliens, no questions asked.

And I would get as many Korean, Indian, Filipino, Japanese immigrants as possible because they're the smartest, most hard working and make the best doctors, technicians and scientists.

Also the country's education system is laughable. It needs a complete overhaul, I would prioritize education, and job infrastructure is my number 2.

You got my vote.
F l i c k e r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 10:56 PM #7
Poon Slayer

Quoted: 2272 Post(s)
Bobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 96,605.06
Total Points: 97,349.28
I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 
Here, go fuck yourself faggot. - HAMMER77777 Youre nothing but a troll and I ain't letting u get away with it.   U about to be banned. - HAMMER77777 I'm going to have u banned for personal attacks.  Permanently.  Idiot - HAMMER77777 Suck on this. - HAMMER77777 Cheers bro - anthonydavid11 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Happy 2018, Bobby! - anthonydavid11 Eat well, brotha! - Tony Trick-Pony Them dollas, cuh - Tony Trick-Pony 
Dat fat fvck be trippin, doe - Tony Trick-Pony LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Respek, Deezel... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post

Green k for building walls and not bridges, bruh.
Bobby Deez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 11:00 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3273 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 35,628.64
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

First thing I would do is speed up the process for a green card. You want to work? Fast track! Full background check with livescan. You lose your job for longer than six months then deport them. Join the military and boom your a citizen. No freebies until your in the country and have paid taxes or are paying taxes.

Build a wall, high tech drones ect, More agents. Lock it down! If the Visa process is faster then theres no reason not to have a wall.

Laws, employers found to hire someone without a green card is fined 10k first round. Second round is 6 months jail time. Thats all I can think of for now.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 11:14 PM #9
26th U.S. President

Quoted: 1828 Post(s)
Theodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 19,394.14
gif thread contribution :beerchug: - -jose- Office Space Was Genius!  Great post! - anthonydavid11 No Message - -jose- One of the good guys - 1bad65 thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 
Al Bundy is epic... - Tony Trick-Pony Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

-Pass E-Verify nationally
-Heavy fine for businesses for employing Illegal Aliens (say 50k per violation)
-Cut legal Immigration in half to 500k
-Restructure legal immigration where only the most educated and skilled comes into the US
-Cut the numbers of refugees entering the US by 90%
-Serious fines and penalties for Visa overstays (another source of illegal immigration)
-Illegal alien that's involved in a homicide gets charged with a capital offense

Just a few things.
Theodore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 02:06 AM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Deez View Post
Green k for building walls and not bridges, bruh.
I want to build a bridge to india and korea. Take all of their most qualified people.

It's the genghis khan approach. Take the best from everywhere else.

That's how I would run a country.

Set up competitive visas and scholarships. Make the best compete for their ticket in.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-16-2019 at 02:09 AM.

Share This With Friends

Tags
deal, immigration, u.s.?

User Tag List