Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I finally realized I am a self absorbed person.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally realized I am a self absorbed person.

Pretty much I knew this already but it's now cemented in my head that I am and I need to fix it. No idea how to because I feel that if I become more caring right off the bat it will seem like I'm soft and a complete pushover.

Pretty much need to fix it. I was with a family member and a girl that I really like and pretty much she laughed at me and said that she would never date me because I'm living in my own world(Brandon's world) and have no grasp of reality. I was drunk, and she was high, so I wasn't about to argue it, but she's right, I get pissy if I feel like anyone has the upper hand on me or they aren't waiting on me hand and foot.

I want to fix it, not only because I like this chick but it's probably been the downfall with a lot of my past relationships, girlfriends or just regular friends. How do you become less of an *******?

Don't stress about it too much, all human beings are self-absorbed. It's in our nature.

Comment

Why are you going to change who you are for a girl?

Comment

don't change for anyone because then you'll be fake...and that's worst

Comment

Just find a girl who's into self absorbed guys. Job done.

Comment

I get the feeling your misusing the word.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
              Why are you going to change who you are for a girl?
              Not changing for a girl, she just made me realize that it's a big problem of mine. I need to be stop being so about myself for once and let things fall into place. Feel like my selfishness is holding me back from finding true happiness.

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
              I get the feeling your misusing the word.
              Well, whether it's elitism, arrogance, or self absorbed I certainly do think the world revolves around me. It's certainly effecting the way people see me as a person. Under all that though I feel that I'm a good person.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                Just find a girl who's into self absorbed guys. Job done.
                I could but usually it's broads that are pretty self absorbed. In that case they probably are pretty high maintenance also. Which no one likes.

Comment

Working...
                X