Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hamed wasn't dominated by Barrera IMO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought people wanted to belittle Hamed because of his attitude, cockiness and how he insulted people. (similar to what Mayweather does).

Comment

Hamed did it all in jest and was a showman. Everyone else tried copying him but couldn't pull it off like he does coz they don't have his style and humour. Naz was a legend!

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
        Hamed did it all in jest and was a showman. Everyone else tried copying him but couldn't pull it off like he does coz they don't have his style and humour. Naz was a legend!
        he may be a legend in the UK. but outside the UK he's a jacka$$ that got exposed when he fought somebody the wasnt scared of him or his antics.

Comment

Originally posted by Oriachim View Post
          ~ referee: Joe Cortez | judge: Chuck Giampa 111-116 | judge: Patricia Morse Jarman 112-115 | judge: Duane Ford 112-115 ~

thats hardly a dominating performance IMO. 3 points on 2 judges cards.... Don't forget Naz did hardly any training whatsoever and just chilled while Barrera was apparently training in a place with no civiliaztion! sure naz was an *******, even when he tryed to praise his opponents, but he was one of britans best boxers.
          i dont know what fight u saw. but the fight i saw, Naz got his a$$ whooped

Comment

It was a dominating performance by Barrera that Naseem realized he had no talent to stay in boxing.

Comment

it was a domination . . . but there was no knock down etc. but hamed was nullified and looked the fool and i do think he realized that against the worlds top he just woudnt make it. he made his money and got out . . .

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
                It was a dominating performance by Barrera that Naseem realized he had no talent to stay in boxing.
                Bull****! There is too much emphasis on wins and being undefeated in boxing. Just imagine Liverpool never wnted to play AC Milan!!!! Hamed retired aearly for no reason but to escape the spotlight and media speculation into his finanaceas and all the other crap. Naz with no talent? What a joke. This comment above is coming from the same people that rate Barry McGuigan the bum who had the championship for just a year and lost to two bums, including one stoppage. Hamed was dominated though, but not physically it was tactically. You are right on that but not right about the nature of it. You're tryinjg to make out the fight finished him coz he took too many beats! Lol.
                Originally posted by 3zilla View Post
                it was a domination . . . but there was no knock down etc. but hamed was nullified and looked the fool and i do think he realized that against the worlds top he just woudnt make it. .
                Stupid! Idiot! Styles make fights and I think he would have done better V Tapia and Marquez who tend to be more in ya face. Morales would outbox him anyday, but he is more likely that Marco to get tempted into fighting unecessarily. He has done so many times when he would have had it easy by boxing. If Naz tempted him in a fight he could have won. From them three opponents I would say Naz would have beaten 2 of them.

Naz was a waste of talent and retired too early IMO. I also think he would have given trouble V a young Pacman who was wild and could not box at all. You can't fight with naz and have to stand back. that is way to beat Naz as Marco showe. But it is no the way all the worlds best fight! Naz was a talented world class operator no matter how ignorarnt you choose to be and would have given us entertainment and more good fights if they didn't have this agenda nowadays on TV of keepin' and O and being undefeated rather than the best fighting all the best. it is reason why PBf retired ealry, and why Joe never left Wales until everyone went old. Fatton deserves more credit than Joe for that reson.

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
                  Bull****! There is too much emphasis on wins and being undefeated in boxing. Just imagine Liverpool never wnted to play AC Milan!!!! Hamed retired aearly for no reason but to escape the spotlight and media speculation into his finanaceas and all the other crap. Naz with no talent? What a joke. This comment above is coming from the same people that rate Barry McGuigan the bum who had the championship for just a year and lost to two bums, including one stoppage. Hamed was dominated though, but not physically it was tactically. You are right on that but not right about the nature of it. You're tryinjg to make out the fight finished him coz he took too many beats! Lol.
                  Stupid! Idiot! Styles make fights and I think he would have done better V Tapia and Marquez who tend to be more in ya face. Morales would outbox him anyday, but he is more likely that Marco to get tempted into fighting unecessarily. He has done so many times when he would have had it easy by boxing. If Naz tempted him in a fight he could have won. From them three opponents I would say Naz would have beaten 2 of them.

Naz was a waste of talent and retired too early IMO. I also think he would have given trouble V a young Pacman who was wild and could not box at all. You can't fight with naz and have to stand back. that is way to beat Naz as Marco showe. But it is no the way all the worlds best fight! Naz was a talented world class operator no matter how ignorarnt you choose to be and would have given us entertainment and more good fights if they didn't have this agenda nowadays on TV of keepin' and O and being undefeated rather than the best fighting all the best. it is reason why PBf retired ealry, and why Joe never left Wales until everyone went old. Fatton deserves more credit than Joe for that reson.
                  With Nazs talent he could of made it very far even in defeat. When Ali got defeated, did he stop showboating and showing off? ofc not.

Comment

He was dominated and Barerra finished his career.

Comment

he was beaten convincingly, but not dominated no knowdown and he even took some rounds- seen more one-sided fights but not heard them referred to as dominations as in -hatton v pbf (some bulls**t excuse about the ref has been used), people clearly dont like naz so anything that goes against him is fabricated!

Comment

Working...
                      X