No announcement yet.

Woah Nigerian Dogs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    I lived in Zimbabwe from age 18 months to age 13.

I got scared as hell one time. Went hunting with a mini 14 at age 12 looking for a ***a or stembok, almost got surrounded by about 50 baboons and only had one clip with 30 rounds. Made it out of there without having to shoot any though.
    Interesting, what did they mainly do when they surrounded you? Did you have to point the gun at them?

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
    damn, thats crazy. a 200lb chimp? they say chimps are about 3 times as strong as a man - so that would be like getting attacked by an 600lb **** diesel bodybuilder lol

and yeah, i think they know where our organs are. thats ****ing crazy
    The woman who owned the Chimp fed it a lot; she practically treated it like a spoiled child. Did you see the pic of it?

He looks mean to begin with.

Comment

/old

E

Comment

Originally posted by Tek My Pounches View Post
        Interesting, what did they mainly do when they surrounded you? Did you have to point the gun at them?

The woman who owned the Chimp fed it a lot; she practically treated it like a spoiled child. Did you see the pic of it?

He looks mean to begin with.
        i wonder if she had sexual relations with that chimp

Comment

i wonder if she had sexual relations with that chimp
          With her looks, it might have been the only way to get some.

Comment

They aint dogs man, silly ****s, them hyenas will end up killing somebody.

Comment

With her looks, it might have been the only way to get some.
              did you know that felines have spikes on their cocks? its basically a way to ensure that whoever theyre ****ing gets pregnant by him

the spikes come out the sides of the **** pointing to the back, so basically the walls of the feline ***** are completely cut up and scraped up. the purpose is to scrape out any excess semen that another male has possibly left in there, also the violent encounter triggers some hormone release in the brain

so it:

goes in

out (gash gash)

goes in

out (gash, gash)

goes in

out (gash, gash)

goes in, cums

out (gash, gash)

Comment

what was that like?

where do you live now
                Pretty cool, lived in Salisbury, now Harare, for about half the time. Then moved to a farm in Balla Balla, now Mbalabala, and went to a boarding school in Bulawayo, came home on the weekends. Played a lot of sports from cricket to rugby and hunted and fished when I got home.

They never got that close to me, once I got the feeling they were trying to surround me, I made my way home, rather quickly. I remember a story my dad told me about trying to capture a baby for a pet. He shot the mother, and another picked it up, shot that one and another picked it up, he said fck it after that. Anyway that story stuck in my mind, made me think they weren't as afraid of guns as I would like them to be.

Comment

did you know that felines have spikes on their cocks? its basically a way to ensure that whoever theyre ****ing gets pregnant by him

the spikes come out the sides of the **** pointing to the back, so basically the walls of the feline ***** are completely cut up and scraped up. the purpose is to scrape out any excess semen that another male has possibly left in there, also the violent encounter triggers some hormone release in the brain

so it:

goes in

out (gash gash)

goes in

out (gash, gash)

goes in

out (gash, gash)

goes in, cums

out (gash, gash)
                  Interesting, but why tell me this. I just got some sick thoughts, thankfully I was not aroused.

Comment

so it:

goes in

out (gash gash)

goes in

out (gash, gash)

goes in

out (gash, gash)

goes in, cums

out (gash, gash)

Wow, you need help.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                      Pretty cool, lived in Salisbury, now Harare, for about half the time. Then moved to a farm in Balla Balla, now Mbalabala, and went to a boarding school in Bulawayo, came home on the weekends. Played a lot of sports from cricket to rugby and hunted and fished when I got home.

They never got that close to me, once I got the feeling they were trying to surround me, I made my way home, rather quickly. I remember a story my dad told me about trying to capture a baby for a pet. He shot the mother, and another picked it up, shot that one and another picked it up, he said fck it after that. Anyway that story stuck in my mind, made me think they weren't as afraid of guns as I would like them to be.
                      Crazy stuff, did you have to run? Or just casually walk with some speed?

Comment

Working...
                      X