Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Terence Crawford vs. Jose Benavidez Jr. a good fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    You think my problems with Americans stems from their poison concerning Joshua? Try pretty much every overseas fighter to get the treatment from the scum bags in your country. Every British fighter is called **** regardless of what they do. But do you see British posters smearing every American fighter? No you don't. Even your fighters like Crawford who haven't done **** all other than beat a midget in Gamboa and Victor Postal with the rest being complete garbage get that kind of treatment. The only fighter to get it is the delusional Wilder who hasn't beaten anyone in 40 fights.

Charlo's, Spence, Davis, Thurman, Benavidez, Crawford, Jacobs, Andrade, Hurd, Santa Cruz, Russell, M Garcia, Prograis, Hooker have done less than Joshua and Golovkin. But do you see Brits smear them all the time like these two are by the scum in your country? Do you even step in and correct the madness that they come out with all the time? No you don't. And i'm the one in the wrong here? What a ****ing joke. No other nation disrespects the way Americans do, even though their own fighters have done a lot less than the fighters they're smearing and don't have the quality of opposition they have. So GTFOH.
    This rant confirmed everything in my post. I bet you typed this while AJ and GGG eiffel towered you.

Go find a natural Brit and put him in with an American prime for prime and he will get his ass kicked. If you couldn't import guys from Jamaica, Canada, Africa or some other foreign country, you'd have a handful of f@ggot champs not even worth a damn.

Your PM is a f@g, your king is f@g, prince charles is a cuck, and the Queen has the biggest set of balls in your whole country. That's why you get no respect.

Now turn so AJ and GGG switch sides.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      This rant confirmed everything in my post. I bet you typed this while AJ and GGG eiffel towered you.

Go find a natural Brit and put him in with an American prime for prime and he will get his ass kicked. If you couldn't import guys from Jamaica, Canada, Africa or some other foreign country, you'd have a handful of f@ggot champs not even worth a damn.

Your PM is a f@g, your king is f@g, prince charles is a cuck, and the Queen has the biggest set of balls in your whole country. That's why you get no respect.

Now turn so AJ and GGG switch sides.
      You think that was a rant? And what do you suppose the posts you made were? Hypocrisy is clearly in your blood. No wonder you're seen and the most ******ed country out there.

British fighters are natural Brits you tard. When you're born and raised here you're a Brit. Do you even know how you're country came to be? They are people from all over the world so no one is a natural American. Therefore there isn't anyone to beat us if you want to play that game. Try harder next time because this is about as good as the typical American argument is. Which is not at all.

Americans give no respect because you are poisonous and insecure narcissists. Hypocrisy and contradictions galore. You're really just a sad bunch of freaks when it's all said and done.

And don't talk about heads of state or those in government when you house that world embarrassment Donald Trump. It shows you to be beyond irrational and not in realms of reality.

And lastly, you ignorant American, we don't even have a king. So you're wrong there as well. As I say, try much harder.

Comment

Get your last minute votes in. We'll see who was right after the fight.

Comment

Working...
        X