Comments Thread For: Vargas, Dulorme Trade Knockdowns, Fight To a Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    artur is going to **** a lot of people up through out his career
    Beterbiev vs the Alvarez-Kovalev 2 fight winner would be one of the best fights in boxing.

Comment

• Thr guy that kod kovalov would clean his clock.this division is pretty dead and weak.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
        Beterbiev vs the Alvarez-Kovalev 2 fight would be one of the best fights in boxing.
        Right behind Fury/Wilder

Comment

• Hell of a scrap. Props to Johnson, he brought it but man that was a dangerous game he was playing.

Beterbiev has damn good pop, but he is very flawed. Would still like to see him fight Kovalev or Bivol. Alvarez isn't going to happen as they are stablemates.

Comment

Beterbiev vs the Alvarez-Kovalev 2 fight would be one of the best fights in boxing.
            i hope kov wins the rematch so we can get beterbiev v kovalev. because apparently beterbeiev was handling Alvarez before he even had his 1st fight.

Comment

• Fair play for Johnson. A lot of guys didn't want that fight, but Callum took it and put his all into it.
              He can hold his head high after that.

Beterbiev is a good fighter, he needs to stay active now.

Comment

• Now its on ESPN or DAZN?

beterbiev vs zurdo ramirez

Comment

Alverez would give beterbiev a pizza face. Beterbiev may be able to beat boval though seeing as i hold him very overrrated. Overall not impressed with what the division has to offer.

Comment

• Beterbiev's broken English is impossible to decipher lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Johnson has real power. Probably the best Beterbiev pro fight I've ever seen.
                      I would rate Campillo and Cloud higher then Johnson... he just happened to have good night ...

Comment

Working...
                      X