Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you boxing fans going to buy the Conor McGregor PPV??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. But I don't care about donor. I'm getting it for khabib,Showtime Pettis and Derrick Lewis.

Comment

I get all of conor’s ppv’s. It’s must see tv

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
        Lesnar , sure. Bur people who win, jones, rousey, cromier, mcgregor are not hype jobs.

They are sold, yeah. But that is prize fighting, not the UFC. Boxing has way more hype jobs than any other sport...
        Where did I mention Jones or Cormier? Rousey and McGregor are most definitely hypejobs. Rousey most of all and McGregor's resume isn't that of a great fighter/doesn't warrant the hype he gets.

Comment

Yeah, I've only purchased the Canelo-GGG ppv this year so I don't care about getting this one. Don't remember a year when I only purchased 2 PPVs for the year.

Comment

I don’t really know Kebab but the fact Irish bookies Paddy Powrer have him is a betting favourite over Connor makes me interested

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
              I'm a fan of both, a bigger fan of boxing though. But I'm wondering if the hardcore boxing fans are interested in this fight, if the bad blood between Conor and his opponent has crossed over to the boxing scene (no pun intended) and whether Conor gained any fans with the boxing fans after his fight with Floyd.

Cause it looking like this PPV gonna be breaking records.

You buying it
              Wrong section ya twát.

Comment

I watch MMA all the time on cable tv since I already pay for the channels it come on so it's free. I enjoy it. Actually pay good money to see it live? No. I am a boxing fan first and MMA is a distant 2nd.

Comment

Nope i wont give my money to the UFC i will find a 1080p stream on reddit mmastreams

Comment

Yeah I will be watching. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      no because its on free on bt sports. i will be flicking over inbetween the boxing out of mild curiosity. personally i find that dagestani kid to be extremely boring. all he does is lie on top of you and slap you for 5 rounds, doesnt have any power or finishing ability or stand up game.
                      So basically he's as exciting as Floyd the last few years, but on the ground haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X