No announcement yet.

Canelo/GGG race conundrum.. ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    No that’s how ignorant he is. By being bilingual he is more marketable not only in the us but other countries. Canelo like most Mexicans is embarrassed to speak English don’t get it twisted
    I think Canelo knows a lot of English. Funny I was just in a Chinese restaurant in Chinatown and there was a photo him with the owner. I know he has been in the states a lot.

I don’t think it is about marketing. If you mean embarrassed possibly. Just doesn’t feel like he has mastered the language.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      I think Canelo knows a lot of English. Funny I was just in a Chinese restaurant in Chinatown and there was a photo him with the owner. I know he has been in the states a lot.

I don’t think it is about marketing. If you mean embarrassed possibly. Just doesn’t feel like he has mastered the language.
      Oh I know for a fact he hasn’t but he can still market himself. Even broken English and getting paid in the US for sponsors or endorsements is a big FU to trump and his kkklan followers

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
        They all have the same face, it’s obvious they are bros and when you see Mom and dad it’s obvious it’s a mixture of the two!
        I meant that they are not as fair skinned as Canelo. In any case, I haven't seen their father. Does he have red hair like Canelo?

Comment

He has dark hair! His bros are all light skinned but Being a ginger is a different level of white skinn! But to be honest lots of kids in Mex have blonde hair young and then it turns dark brown look at Chavez JR

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            Canelo's bloodline is more Anglo(he's likely more related to Connor Mcgregpor) and western Europeans more so than GGG by a large genetic margin-From an ethnic sense

Yet we see a fabricated alliance between GGG(SupposedKKK est.) vs the evil oscar and his goons.

Canelo=wayne rooney=he's Anglo

Where did the divide derive?
            Maybe it's nothing to do with race and people support the fighter who'd style/personality they like?

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post

Yuup
              https://youtu.be/GhusbP2n7F8
              Canelo speaks English

Comment

Working...
              X