Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury on Wilder: Klitschko Hit Really Hard Too, It Didn't Affect Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Yeah but Wladimir was old, slow, shopworn, gun shy and couldn't close the distance like Deontay Wilder can.
    Plus he didn’t really hit him either. Which helps when he says Klitschko can hit hard

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
      we know already, we know

Lololololol ...My boy went down like a sack of potatoes . Which was good in hindsight because any accumulation of punches at that time and he would not be getting up with a smile because he was spent.

What’s strange is that no doctor looked over both Joshua and Klitschko at the beginning of rounds and they were hitting the canvas numerous times as opposed to Wilder vs Ortiz after Wilder came out in the 8th round after the Cuban thunderstorm

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
        we know already, we know

Yeah, I think AJ would agree with Fury on this one. He had that stanky leg going for a minute.

Comment

i did not see clutchko land any solid shots on The Gypsy King will birdlegs do any better? i doubt it birdlegs is nothing more than a glorified novice

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
            Yeah, I think AJ would agree with Fury on this one. He had that stanky leg going for a minute.
            LOL!!!. And I think a more active and younger Wladimir would have finished it right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              Plus he didn’t really hit him either.
              Yes, indeed! That is duly noted!

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                Lololololol ...My boy went down like a sack of potatoes . Which was good in hindsight because any accumulation of punches at that time and he would not be getting up with a smile because he was spent.

What’s strange is that no doctor looked over both Joshua and Klitschko at the beginning of rounds and they were hitting the canvas numerous times as opposed to Wilder vs Ortiz after Wilder came out in the 8th round after the Cuban thunderstorm
                That fight was a HW classic-LOL!!! Wladimir also had Chris Byrd down in their 1st fight, and David Haye, and Povetkin and didn’t finish them either. But I don’t think he ever hit Fury flush like he did Joshua.

Comment

Wait a minute fellas; As we reflect on the Joshua vs Klitschko bout, let's not forget that in the previous round five, AJ dropped Wladimir and expended a lot of energy trying put him away but failed.

Thereby punching himself out in the process. Which set up that beautifully executed straight hand that Klitschko threw, landed and dropped Joshua due to the fatigue factor of punching himself out trying to finish Wladimir.

It would take AJ another full six rounds before he could get another second wind before finishing Wladimir Klitschko for good in round 11.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                    What about Steve Cunningham and Nevan Pajkic?

If them two dudes put you on the canvas, what's Wilder going to do?
                    I guess the question should be: do Cunningham and Pajkic hit harder than Harold Sconiers?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      Can Wilder already knock this clown out? World will be a better place after Wilder body bags this fake champ.
                      Fake champ? Lol log off ******

Comment

Working...
                      X