Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder vs Fury Press Tour Starts September 24

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can they announce the date already? It's in Vegas, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      Can they announce the date already? It's in Vegas, right?
      Going by warren's interview yesterday, they haven't got a venue confirmed.

surely they need it confirmed by next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
        Just announce the fight already. Given BT are doing ppv 22nd anyway the obvious date is 8th December.

If we are honest though, U.K. Is so saturated with ppv now that they would be better holding till next year! But I doubt many in U.K. Will buy anyway so really comes down to the American market
        Same date as Lomachenko's next fight.

I'll be watching Loma's fight over this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
          Just announce the fight already. Given BT are doing ppv 22nd anyway the obvious date is 8th December.

If we are honest though, U.K. Is so saturated with ppv now that they would be better holding till next year! But I doubt many in U.K. Will buy anyway so really comes down to the American market
          it'll do well in the UK i think. Fury is a bigger draw than people give him credit for.

The warrington v frampton PPV is going to get trounced if it goes up against whyte v chisora

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            D level fighters? Interesting, so who exactly is a C or B or A level fighter at the HW division?
            There are NO HW A or B level fighters

Comment

amazing to reflect upon Fury's journey back, a lot of people had written him off (& judging from this thread, they still do)

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                it'll do well in the UK i think. Fury is a bigger draw than people give him credit for.

The warrington v frampton PPV is going to get trounced if it goes up against whyte v chisora
                The fight is not in UK so it won't do good over there, all the hope in US fans.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                  amazing to reflect upon Fury's journey back, a lot of people had written him off (& judging from this thread, they still do)
                  He is nobody until he proves otherwise and regain championship.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    If the talk about Mayweather Pacquiao 2 is serious then they won't.
                    Im sure Al Haymon and Showtime would know...

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      He is nobody until he proves otherwise and regain championship.
                      agree that hype is not called for, but you gotta respect the journey back so far. losing all that weight is impressive, hope the wilder fight is a good one, sets up a decent clash with Joshua, whoever wins

Comment

Working...
                      X