Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abel Sanchez: CRAWFORD IS BETTER THAN LOMA, CRAWFORD IS P4P MUCH BETTER THAN LOMA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Sure according to Ring Magazine right?

TBRB has him #5
    What's your point? Ring is all that matters. They created p4p in case you didn't know 👍

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
      Crawford should be p4p #1 right now.
      Based on what? Beating Horn? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Based on what? Beating Horn? Lol
        Both have titles in 3 weight classes.

The difference is that Lomachenko has not unified a single title. Crawford has been lineal at 2 weight classes and undisputed in 1. He also has been much more dominant thus him still being undefeated.

Comment

The difference is that Lomachenko has not unified a single title. Crawford has been lineal at 2 weight classes and undisputed in 1. He also has been much more dominant thus him still being undefeated.
          Wait a minute. ....more dominant? Lol I hope your joking. And who cares if he's unified against bums and one hit wonders that occupied Garcia's vacated belts? Loma has 4 wins in his first 11 fights that are better than Crawford's very best win. That says a whole lot.

Comment

No Sir you are looking at it all wrong. Crawford has been a lineal champion in two weight classes,... ok. But Lomo has made what,... three lineal champions either quite on their stool, or KO’d them. How much more dominant can you get than that?!?! This whole arguement of who is p4p #1 is a moot point. Hey eff it, wanna see Crawfords status rise,..??? Lets see him fight too contenders and big names. I’ll give him the Horn victory because it was a belt title, but like Spence, the Charlos, and countless others that have taken easy fights, its time to turn up the oven and see who really is great and whos hype. And for the record. If you want to throw in ‘GGG fought Vanes’,.... who were his two previous fights with? It wasnt Horn Centuno, or any other low rank fighter,... now was it? Yeah lets hear more hate and BS.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              what you on about?

he punched back against salido and still got the L

I said everyone who tries to beat him will beat him...rigo, walters etc... you can not tell me they came to fight..neither did linares...champions get their jaws dislocated they continue fighting..he got a body shot he went down...but it's not that..its how quick he got up..his walk back to the corner told us what we need to no..no one hurt gets up like that and walks casually back to his corner.
              Please, Salido refused to rematch the lil guy. Dude cheated the weight and cheated like a mofo in the fight and barely got the nod. In a rematch, he would've gotten KO'd which is why he ran away from it.

Comment

Though I disagree with him, I respect the fact that he articulated WHY he feels that way. I can't really say he's full of shyt because he's backing up the Loma/Crawford argument with actual points, many of which are valid.
                That said, I still have Loma as #1 but can respect arguments for Crawford at 2. GG is in the mix and could take either of those spots depending what happens in Sept.

Comment

And he hasn't lost. Good post Bball. We've all known this. Lomas is doing very well for himself. As I have said, he's 5 on my list. I have Bud, GG, Canelo and Garcia ahead of him. Inoue is closing fast. A lot of other posters have him ranked higher, but reality is reality.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Please, Salido refused to rematch the lil guy. Dude cheated the weight and cheated like a mofo in the fight and barely got the nod. In a rematch, he would've gotten KO'd which is why he ran away from it.
                    He still lost. And he didn't run from a rematch. This hurts Loma history wise and all LomA can do is fight on and let history judge him later.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
                      No Sir you are looking at it all wrong. Crawford has been a lineal champion in two weight classes,... ok. But Lomo has made what,... three lineal champions either quite on their stool, or KO’d them. How much more dominant can you get than that?!?!
                      Who are these lineal champions that you speak of?

http://www.cyberboxingzone.com/boxing/pastchp.htm

Comment

Working...
                      X