Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abel Sanchez: CRAWFORD IS BETTER THAN LOMA, CRAWFORD IS P4P MUCH BETTER THAN LOMA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
    how many world champion boxers have you trained?
    I don't need to be a trainer to tell that Lomachenko is a better fighter/boxer than Crawford.

Comment

I disagree. Loma has looked just as good against world beaters and not a literal bunch of one hit wonders.

Lol @ boxing and the curse of the 'what have you done lately' rule. It's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        Everyone who knows boxing knows that loma is not a real champion

walters didn't come to fight, he got his paycheck never returned

rigo is a quitter

linares quit because of a body shot...

loma will always lose to someone who fights with a bit of heart like salido for example...and we all know crawford is 100 times a better fighter than salido
        Not a real champ? You're fkn ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
          It is a statement worthy of debate. Considering the P4P criteria is measured by performances spanning weights, both fighters have shown their pedigree. The exception is that Crawford seems to have carried his power up better than Lomachenko. But even that is up for debate as Lomachenko's last stoppage, a move up in weight, was one hellacious body shot!

Then we can go back to the original idea of P4P, if all intangibles remained the same, and Fighter A was the same weight as Fighter B, who would ultimately win? Both Bud and Loma have great skill and would be an awesome fight in that type of equal weight fantasy. It's a toss up to me in that scenario. But in the real world, their weights are too far apart. If they were to meet at 140, I think Crawford would just be too big for Lomachenko, regardless of skill.
          So basically what you're saying is that they have made similar p4p statements with weight jumps, etc...but fail to recognize that Loma had done it in less than half the fights and against WAY, WAY better competition.

Really that's where the p4p debate should end.

Comment

GGG fans right now are like

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
              I never agree with this guy but I agree with him here even though I think it's pretty close. Crawford unified a whole division and fought better overall opposition than Lomachenko. Also by the eye test I see Crawford being a tiny bit more complete than Lomachenko especially when it comes to pro tactics, Crawford can be extremely rough on the inside too and would take matters into his own hands if the ref doesn't do anything, Lomachenko might be more skilled but he fights too clean imo, he can get roughed up easier than Crawford and I think that kind of demeanor and grit that Crawford has are very important in pro boxing.
              Of course you would agree since Crawford is black. (Then you'll say don't make this about race, etc... lol)

Now, we know this because I believe that you actually think that Crawford has fought better competition when it's not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                GGG fans right now are like

As a GGG fan, I don't care at all because he's still no.1

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  As a GGG fan, I don't care at all because he's still no.1
                  Sure according to Ring Magazine right?

TBRB has him #5

Comment

Crawford should be p4p #1 right now.

Comment

Fan girls all over this post. Different heart throb same bull$hyt.
                      I see fighters with a lot of talent but these guys defend and fight for them like it’s there boy friend or husband.
                      You guys are on the wrong site. Try Ilovedick.com

Comment

Working...
                      X