Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Picks Danny Garcia Over Shawn Porter, Wants Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porter is going to bull rush right in Danny’s left hook, mid round TKO for Danny, he is going to counter and time Porter all night long

Comment

Shawn Porter isn't really a but but tbf he isn't a great fighter. Nice person yes but nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
        Yeah, but Thurman never talked about wanting to fight specific people to prove himself. Spence seems to be grounded to a point where he thinks he can beat everyone, but knows it's gonna be a grind to do it.
        That's a good point

Comment

I believe Porter is slightly overrated and Garcia would beat him Spence would TKO him and Spence would beat Garcia and the Thurman fight will never happen...

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            Why is he scared to mention Crawford's name? To me there are no bigger frauds around than spence and the two clown charlo brothers..that's why they always chill together lol
            Seems like they make you nervous....He did/does talk about Bud even in this very article so why you making up lies?

"And Danny Garcia, Keith Thurman, Terence Crawford, too. Any one of those guys would give me a tough fight. It’s hard to say who would be my toughest fight.” -Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr.

Comment

This fight can go either way. Either DSG drops Porter with that left hook or stop Porter in his tracks with a right hand, too bad DSG doesn't throw uppercuts....Porter can just make it ugly & stay busy enough to win rounds & the fight or even head bunt his way to a bloody fight. I'm rooting for DSG.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                Porter will bull into a left hook from Garcia.

If Broner was able to drop Porter, I believe Garcia can do it too.

WAR GARCIA !!!!
                To be fair, Porter also bulled into hellacious shots from Thurman without dropping. That knockdown against Broner looks so fluky in retrospect.

I think Garcia wins, though. He can muscle with Porter up close and he'll land the cleaner shots at range. I expect it to be close, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  “It’s hard to say because Shawn Porter would give anybody a tough fight,” Spence said, “just with his style and how he comes forward and, you know, how he bulls in. So he’ll give anybody a tough fight. It doesn’t mean you’re gonna lose it. It’s just with his style, it’s tough. And Danny Garcia, Keith Thurman, Terence Crawford, too. Any one of those guys would give me a tough fight. It’s hard to say who would be my toughest fight.”

He mentioned him right there!
                  ... Spence mentioned everybody there -- he has a fight on Saturday, he has to talk right now... (not that he doesn't want them all, but right now he has to talk more)...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... Spence mentioned everybody there -- he has a fight on Saturday, he has to talk right now... (not that he doesn't want them all, but right now he has to talk more)...
                    I was responding to poster who said "Spence never mentions Crawford."

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                      Why is he scared to mention Crawford's name? To me there are no bigger frauds around than spence and the two clown charlo brothers..that's why they always chill together lol
                      they all whooppin ass together as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X