Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-21-2019, 04:03 PM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5643 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722.27
Total Points: 131,649.39
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph5620 View Post
You can't seriously believe that Wilder avoided the rematch with Fury. That's comical.
He's talking about Whyte and AJ.
Sid-Knee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 04:08 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamsmoke89 View Post
Everybody keep saying wilder ducking aj thatís bull the money is whatís holding the fight back. Like I said before wilder wants a % not no flat fee to aj and he wants equal 50/50 May even do 45/55. Hearn not trying to budge. But Iím my opinion hell the money is gonna be there for that fight do 50/50 45/55 60/40 they both are gonna get paid a **** load of money
You don't split the money in half when one brigs 90% to the table while the other brings nothing but a title. Dude can't sell tickets. Thousands were left over so they had to do what they always do and give them away for free to make it look like a success.

Nothing logical can be put forward for a 50/50 split. But you need to defend your coward so as not to have it look like a duck. You've failed. Big time. Not only are you and Wilder cowards, but you're also brutally delusional. So you lose all round here.
Old 05-21-2019, 04:13 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
Yeah...I think Ray means Whyte. The fact that everyone missed that says all there is to say about Whyte lol
Funny, because many, including yourself, talk a lot about Whyte.

Hmmm.

You pick Rivas to beat him. That's his next fight. Remember?

Have a change of batteries and look to go again. You'll be right as rain in no time. hopefully.
Old 05-21-2019, 04:14 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3959 Post(s)
Ake-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant future
Total Points: 70,553.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckAdonis View Post
Fury embarrassed you in 10 of the 12 rounds lol
He sure didn't seem interested in trying to embarrass him for 10 or 12 more rounds.
Ake-Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 04:18 PM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
He sure didn't seem interested in trying to embarrass him for 10 or 12 more rounds.
Did you not see all the hilarious excuses that came from Wilder weeks after the fight? The embarrassment was so much more than what happened in the ring. So much more.
Old 05-21-2019, 04:28 PM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2116 Post(s)
lfc19titles has disabled reputation
Bank: 34,804.55
Total Points: 81,255.36
King Kenny = Superman. YNWA - £-4-£ for a good poster - thuggery Try this on - larryxxx.. grow a pair - larryxxx.. 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

Yet you keep ducking joshua

Fight the true champ and see what happens coward
lfc19titles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 04:37 PM #57
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 7520 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 401,525.34
Total Points: 412,334.20
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
Yeah...I think Ray means Whyte. The fact that everyone missed that says all there is to say about Whyte lol
Not really, either to do with a lack of knowledge of the HW division from some of you guys, or you guys are trying to pretend as if he doesnít exist.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 05:02 PM #58
Contender

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
BoxOfficer has a spectacular aura aboutBoxOfficer has a spectacular aura aboutBoxOfficer has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,646.67
Total Points: 15,766.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Not really, either to do with a lack of knowledge of the HW division from some of you guys, or you guys are trying to pretend as if he doesnít exist.
I think it was more of lack of knowledge.
BoxOfficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 05:23 PM #59
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 7520 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 401,525.34
Total Points: 412,334.20
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxOfficer View Post
I think it was more of lack of knowledge.
That would not shock me, we are talking about fans here who can never see Wilder do no wrong. The worse fanbase since the Pacman/Mayweather fiasco.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 06:14 PM #60
Contender

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Iamsmoke89 will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,482.92
Total Points: 11,990.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
You don't split the money in half when one brigs 90% to the table while the other brings nothing but a title. Dude can't sell tickets. Thousands were left over so they had to do what they always do and give them away for free to make it look like a success.

Nothing logical can be put forward for a 50/50 split. But you need to defend your coward so as not to have it look like a duck. You've failed. Big time. Not only are you and Wilder cowards, but you're also brutally delusional. So you lose all round here.
U have gotta be aj nut jacker
Iamsmoke89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends