No announcement yet.

Floyd without IV vs mcgregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    If floyd is fighting without injecting IV vs mcgregor will be very interesting. I will watch the fight for sure if they will not let floyd inject himself.
    It think it was fair for Floyd to use IV against Pacquiao since he shows signs of steroid, Human Growth Hormones and god knows what other types of PEDs. I doubt he will have to go to such extremes against McGregor since he doesn't need the use of PEDs to perform.

McGregor seems to be endowed with naturally strong genetics from his Irish heritage. Irish fighters seem to be naturally gifted for fighting sports.

Comment

Don't mind me. Floyd without IV vs mcgregor will be very interesting.
      I hear ya! It's just so loud in here. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Where did PEDs come from? Saline is salt water not a PED.

You could class Toradol that Pacquiao was trying to inject and probably had done for years as a PED though. NFL players say it makes them feel like they can run through walls.
        Floyd inject the IV'S to masks the PEDS he used or you believe that flpyd is dehydrated at 147lbs and needs those IV'S to rehydrate. lol.

Comment

Floyd inject the IV'S to masks the PEDS he used or you believe that flpyd is dehydrated at 147lbs and needs those IV'S to rehydrate. lol.
          He gave a sample BEFORE and AFTER the IV how did he mask anything?

We know Pacquiao was trying to take PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
            It think it was fair for Floyd to use IV against Pacquiao since he shows signs of steroid, Human Growth Hormones and god knows what other types of PEDs. I doubt he will have to go to such extremes against McGregor since he doesn't need the use of PEDs to perform.

McGregor seems to be endowed with naturally strong genetics from his Irish heritage. Irish fighters seem to be naturally gifted for fighting sports.
            I doubt that floyd will not inject himself again with IV'S he will be an ordinary fighter and probably mcgregor has a chance to beat him. I can only wish that floyd will not inject with IV'S but I'm pretty sure without those IV'S the fight with gregor will be very very interesting.

Comment

He gave a sample BEFORE and AFTER the IV how did he mask anything?

We know Pacquiao was trying to take PEDs.
              That's what IV is for to mask the peds I'm 101% sure that without those IV he will not pass the test.

Comment

That's what IV is for to mask the peds I'm 101% sure that without those IV he will not pass the test.
                The IV masked the test before he even had the IV how does that work?

Comment

Where did PEDs come from? Saline is salt water not a PED.

You could class Toradol that Pacquiao was trying to inject and probably had done for years as a PED though. NFL players say it makes them feel like they can run through walls.
                  1. Floyd has never needed this Injection In his career accept before the Pacquiao fight. For 47 previous fights he was never dehydrated enough to warrant this Injection of vitamins.

The agency did not issue Mayweather an exemption for the injection until three weeks after the fight. The Injection was clearly a masking agent for performance enhancing drugs.

2. Since when has Toradol(a legal painkiller) become a PED? Doesn't the fact that Pacquiao asked and was denied the Injection further solidify the fact that he had a rotator cuff Injury?

He wasn't caught, just like Pacquiao and Marquez were never caught. I would be willing to bet all three were taking PEDS at one time or another.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                    1. Floyd has never needed this Injection In his career accept before the Pacquiao fight. For 47 previous fights he was never dehydrated enough to warrant this Injection of vitamins.

The agency did not issue Mayweather an exemption for the injection until three weeks after the fight. The Injection was clearly a masking agent for performance enhancing drugs.

2. Since when has Toradol(a legal painkiller) become a PED? Doesn't the fact that Pacquiao asked and was denied the Injection further solidify the fact that he had a rotator cuff Injury?

He wasn't caught, just like Pacquiao and Marquez were never caught. I would be willing to bet all three were taking PEDS at one time or another.
                    How was it a masking agent when he gave a sample BEFORE and AFTER the IV?

Do you know what retroactive TUE means? They can't grant a TUE on the spot they form a panel and they decide to grant it or not. That's why they couldn't do it before, because they didn't know he needed one.

Do some research on Toradol. It's widely used in the NFL for it's performance enhancing effects, players say it makes them feel like they can run through walls.

Comment

But you're wrong. He didn't inject himself, a paramedic injected him after being examined and having medical need.
                      They wre ILLEGAL. Stop moving the goal post. Your hero got exposed.

Comment

Working...
                      X