Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quality protein NOT from meat product?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stay away from soy products .. they're over processed and make your voice funny and will slow you down

Comment

ive actually had goat. it was from one of the restaurants on chef gordan ramsays kitchen nightmares show too lol. i really wish i didnt eat that goat. you dont even know

Comment

canned tuna is an easy one.

Comment

Originally posted by Half_Step View Post
          ive actually had goat. it was from one of the restaurants on chef gordan ramsays kitchen nightmares show too lol. i really wish i didnt eat that goat. you dont even know
          Really???
          I was offered it just the other day. Was a goat meat curry. They were from Nepal so don't eat beef... But it was delicious!!! Prob close to one of the best meats I've ever had.

Comment

Kangaroo is another awesome meat!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              Jas in between meals say you're hungry. Do you keep off extra food or do you have something light you snack on?
              FIBRE

gulps of WATER

Porridge Oats for Breakfast

If you feel hungry in between meals, absolutely EAT something, ideally VEG.

Exercise.

Give info about current diet and exercise regime and i could give more advice
              Last edited by jas; 07-02-2014, 10:49 AM.

Comment

I only just noticed the 'NOT' in the thread title. Sorry dude!!!!

Comment

Whey protein powder.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
                    Really???
                    I was offered it just the other day. Was a goat meat curry. They were from Nepal so don't eat beef... But it was delicious!!! Prob close to one of the best meats I've ever had.
                    Yeah, it was most likely the restaurant i ate it at. it was on kitchen nightmares afterall (lol) Jamaican place. i'll have to try it elsewhere

Comment

Rice and beans together compose of a complete protein. My go-to proteins for training are eggs, boiled chicken breast, rice+beans and eggs. oh yeah and eggs. Fairly cost effective too.

peanut butter is also a good option especially because it contains healthy unsaturated fats, (along with saturated fats) but it's the ratio of the two that count.

Comment

Working...
                      X