Andrew Yang (2020 Presidential Race) 1K/month UBI

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    1 check is now considered UBI
    No, but its a start, and probably will be monthly income soon. At least people are warmed up to it now.

5 months ago, people called Yang and the UBI idea "crazy" and "far fetched". Hell, read the beginning of this thread. Thats proof enough.

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
      I was listening to the Joe Rogan podcast and was intrigued about his UBI Freedom Dividend plan. Due to automation on the rise, he's willing to give you 1K/month starting at the age of 18.

What do you guys think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTsEzmFamZ8

More indepth review....

The Surprising Surge of Andrew Yang

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...profile-227631

I think, that Joe Rogan is a self absorbed, desperate try hard, wannabe lame @ s s who’s not funny nor intellectual.

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
        No, but its a start, and probably will be monthly income soon. At least people are warmed up to it now.

5 months ago, people called Yang and the UBI idea "crazy" and "far fetched". Hell, read the beginning of this thread. Thats proof enough.
        Bro, half the people are already complaining about the deficit going up by 2 trillion.

Just think, this Trump stimulus money is only for tax payers in certain brackets and some corporations, Yang is proposing giving money to anyone over 18 regardless of income or employment. Once the actual taxpayers realize that the unwilling to work are also getting a piece of the pie, it'll be turned down in a heartbeat. I'm one them, I'll be goddamed if I'm okay with giving someone who's capable of working, 12K for a year and then on the backend, me and the other taxpayers are left to foot the bill, GTFOH.

This is clear proof that Yang's UBI is terrible idea, over 3 million people have filed for unemployment in a week and the economy is turning into shyt that rapidly that the president wants people to go back to work, a week after the government just handed out money, because anyone with half a brain knows that a inflation is a real thing, the dollar will be useless if this continues, the ONLY people winning using that method will be the Federal Reserve, UBI is a terrible idea for tax paying Americans.

Comment

I am one of the few who don't suck Rogan d1ck.

He is a shallow narcissist - a totally transparent fake human.

One of those 'libertarian / free thinkers' who lives in luxury and makes his fortune from huge corporations.

A hypocritical midget.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            And who's paying for that 1000$ for all every month?
            Alaska does this but they use the leftover money from oil dividends. Maybe if the US legalizes marijuana for recreational use in every state they can use the tax dollars from that?

Also, I imagine people making over a certain amount wouldn't get and one would have the option to decline such payment if they don't need it.

Comment

Working...
            X