No announcement yet.

You hear the rumor TR might sell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You hear the rumor TR might sell?

You all hear the rumor Top Rank might sell to DAZN or another buyer?

Apparently Arum said something to degree of he's pushing 90 now and if the price is right he might sell.

Heard some fight fans saying they'd prefer DAZN to buy TR but if thats the case who's TR's biggest current stars?

Crawford, Fury, Inoue?

Other fight fans saying ESPN is giving way more love to UFC and Bob wasn't happy about that?

Discuss?

Bob has always loved the Mexican fan base. He himself said DAZN has a great future for the Hispanic market. Top Rank has been a home for many Mexicans too.

Bob seen it all.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      You all hear the rumor Top Rank might sell to DAZN or another buyer?

Apparently Arum said something to degree of he's pushing 90 now and if the price is right he might sell.

Heard some fight fans saying they'd prefer DAZN to buy TR but if thats the case who's TR's biggest current stars?

Crawford, Fury, Inoue?

Other fight fans saying ESPN is giving way more love to UFC and Bob wasn't happy about that?

Discuss?

Honestly , I can’t see the Bobfather selling his baby
      I just don’t see it
      Pretty damn sure this is just more bullchit from the king of bullchit
      He just loves to be in the spotlight

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
        Bob has always loved the Mexican fan base. He himself said DAZN has a great future for the Hispanic market. Top Rank has been a home for many Mexicans too.

Bob seen it all.
        Well if you not showing love and focusing on the Mexican fanbase in this sport then you not smart at all.

Problem is I dont trust Bob at all but yeah he's pushing 90 so he might wanna cash out one last big pay day right?

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          Honestly , I can’t see the Bobfather selling his baby
          I just don’t see it
          Pretty damn sure this is just more bullchit from the king of bullchit
          He just loves to be in the spotlight
          TRUE I dont trust anything he says we all know he's more for show than anything.

I could see Bob being 90 and screwing over his biggest stars still LOL.

Comment

DAZN will buy it for the library classic fights on streaming on DAZN the days theres no fights

Comment

Arum interested in Selling off some of Top Rank Assets and why not they own Property that is Paid Off and he has a Catalog that is probably worth Hundreds Of Millions if not a Billion(s)

Greatest promoter of all times so if he can cash out for Billions then why not

Also too boxing doesn't seem as Profitable anymore especially for a Promoter in 2020. He admitted that tickets sales been difficult so basically Top Rank is still running off of that deal with ESPN.

Doesn't sound like he is looking to sell it all though, just parts of it...

For DAZN, buying some of that Catalog and being able to maybe remaster some of those fights and have it on the APP would be great for them more so than acquiring their current fighters. If UFC got Billions then for sure Top Rank should be well worth Billions!

Comment

As long as Arum is gone then i'm good. Legendary promoter but it's time to step away

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
                  DAZN will buy it for the library classic fights on streaming on DAZN the days theres no fights
                  I honestly don't know why companies would pay huge amounts for libraries of classic fights in this day. No doubt there is some value, but let's face it, YouTube exists and if someone wants to see a fight it's right there for nothing. If they are buying the library at a price which is inline with what is generated by putting them on YouTube with ads on fair enough I guess.

Otherwise what would dazn want with TR, ESPN deal is worthless, Bob is 103 years old? Sure Fury, Loma, Bud and Inoue are fantastic, no doubt, but just because I like to eat pizza and pasta doesn't mean I'm in the market for an Italian restaurant.

Comment

Dazn doesn’t have the cash to buy it. There money main turned off the faucet

Comment

Working...
                    X