Collapse
No announcement yet.

-Freddy- I am sure this will interest you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, people get hurt when they run into the legend that is you.

We get it. You da man!!

At least online with no real proof, of course.

Keep going, I'm sending every bit of this lying tripe to the mods.

Like I said, one of us is gonna get banned. Either you for annoying the forum, or me for annoying the mods while trying to rid the forum of you.

I like my odds, considering you and your alts have been repeatedly banned, while I've never received so much a warning for breaking the rules of this forum in all the years I've contributed to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Yep, people get hurt when they run into the legend that is you.

We get it. You da man!!

Like I said, one of us is gonna get banned. Either you for annoying the forum, or me for annoying the mods while trying to rid the forum of you.

I like my odds, considering you and your alts have been repeatedly banned, while I've never received so much a warning for breaking the rules of this forum in all the years I've contributed to it.
      lol I appreciate the effort of attempting to set me up again, but I'm not here to stay. I've only been responding to what you've been saying. Actually, I've been planning on leaving for good, if you read through this thread. I've said as much.

So, have at it, I suppose, but, once again, you're really doing nothing.

Goodbye forum

Comment

• You said you were leaving in those whining PMs you sent me.

You're still here. The words of a known liar like yourself mean nothing.

You're going nowhere, and we all know it. This is your life. Without it, you have nothing.

Mark my words, you're never leaving, despite the repeated bans and all. You can't. It's not in you. You need this.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLennox View Post
          Serious question, tho:

Are ya'll hiding from your microwaves now or nah?

Cloth over it?

I heard if you put tape over all the glass part, they can't get a good angle.

LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
            Interesting! Never knew u were 'Rican.

WHERE IS CHIKAPALIZA!!>!?!? Hahah I LOVE that picture you had for him..
            He never hid that fact. I guess you weren't keeping up. On another note, I see you have developed a reputation for being a bit racist. Tone down, man. Tone down.

Comment

Yep, people get hurt when they run into the legend that is you.

We get it. You da man!!

You consider me one of "Sunspace's alts." Make sure you quote me when you speak to me. Remember to make a pick in the pick 'em thread. It's GGG-Jacobs this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                He never hid that fact. I guess you weren't keeping up. On another note, I see you have developed a reputation for being a bit racist. Tone down, man. Tone down.
                I wasn't trying to imply he did - I just never knew it.

U wot?? Define racism... I do not hate anybody for immutable characteristics they have no control over like race. I give every man a chance to prove himself before forming opinion. Am I a bit more cautious around groups of black dudes I didn't know? yeah, probably, just because of the overwhelming statistics. I'd still give anyone an equal chance to prove who they are, doe.

I do not think any race is inherently superior/inferior. I think that race is a real, biological construct (I think the term "population group" is a bit more accurate), and I think there are differences based on group averages (NOT the individual - but just on average). However I don't believe these differences make another racial group superior, or inferior... It just is... We're all still human, and we all have the same basic emotions, and feelings. And every man born from his mother is entitled to unalienable natural rights - race notwithstanding.

SO how am I racist? Because I speak the truth about black crime? And I ridicule those with outlandish Afrocentric (and Eurocentric) views regarding history?

Comment

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                  I wasn't trying to imply he did - I just never knew it.

U wot?? Define racism... I do not hate anybody for immutable characteristics they have no control over like race. I give every man a chance to prove himself before forming opinion. Am I a bit more cautious around groups of black dudes I didn't know? yeah, probably, just because of the overwhelming statistics. I'd still give anyone an equal chance to prove who they are, doe.

I do not think any race is inherently superior/inferior. I think that race is a real, biological construct (I think the term "population group" is a bit more accurate), and I think there are differences based on group averages (NOT the individual - but just on average). However I don't believe these differences make another racial group superior, or inferior... It just is... We're all still human, and we all have the same basic emotions, and feelings. And every man born from his mother is entitled to unalienable natural rights - race notwithstanding.

SO how am I racist? Because I speak the truth about black crime? And I ridicule those with outlandish Afrocentric (and Eurocentric) views regarding history?
                  I know you already but all some people see you doing is bashing Blacks. Balance it out every now and then.

Comment

You said you were leaving in those whining PMs you sent me.

You're still here. The words of a known liar like yourself mean nothing.

You're going nowhere, and we all know it. This is your life. Without it, you have nothing.

Mark my words, you're never leaving, despite the repeated bans and all. You can't. It's not in you. You need this.
                    You know, I may just take you up on that.

LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X