No announcement yet.

how much water y'all drinking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack
    4-5 litres. I'm not sure how much that is in hogsheads or whatever the Americans use.
    lol makes about as much sense as weight in stone.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Usually I drink a gallon of beer a day instead of water.

Comment

i´m 200lb and drink 4 lits per day

Comment

I'm not sure maybe about 3 but I need to drink more sometimes. I have 1.5 during and after training plus more and drink throughout the day

5 ft 9 of 8 and 70kg
          Last edited by DosRounds; 01-11-2014, 07:47 PM.

Comment

I just started drinking a lot and I'm pissing loads. Maybe I had water rentention? Normally just dehydrate myself. Weight has stayed same.
            Last edited by jas; 02-15-2014, 02:17 PM.

Comment

If Im thirsty I drink water. If I eat I drink water with my food.

All I drink is water.

I don't force it upon myself but at meal time and any time im thirsty I go for water.

I drink maybe 2 Soda's/Pop's/Cola's (whatever you may call it) a week. I fell the crash from it hard and it takes some self control to drink so little.
              Last edited by Beavis_5000; 02-15-2014, 10:03 AM.

Comment

I should be drinking about a gallon, I am not I need to step my water consumption game up.

Comment

i only get a gallon and a half but thats awful. ill post a link u need atlest 2 minimum if train 3 is suggested. i get sick if i drink under a gallan a day. i get sinus infections and headaches from dehaydration. and i DO NOT drink tap water. since i stopped its night n day man smh drink purified or spring or alkaline

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    I just started drinking a lot and I'm pissing loads. Maybe I had water rentention? Normally just dehydrate myself. Weight has stayed same.
                    The average man needs 3 litres a day...the more you drink beyond what you need the more you will piss. The more you piss the more you will flush out the electrolytes from your body which is bad to fatal depending how depleted you become. So when you start pissing too much it's time to drink less.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      The average man needs 3 litres a day...the more you drink beyond what you need the more you will piss. The more you piss the more you will flush out the electrolytes from your body which is bad to fatal depending how depleted you become. So when you start pissing too much it's time to drink less.
                      Not only this, excessive water consumption can deplete the sodium to unhealthy levels and effect your brain function causing you to be confused and incoherent. I had a problem like this recently with a disabled family member who was just drinking cup after cup of water, it was doing this and flushing out her psychiatric medications causing it to be useless.

Comment

Working...
                      X