Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Feels Joshua Unification is Worth $100 Million Purse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
    Wow. It is really hard to argue with an idiot. Apparently you don't know the difference between selling t shirts (Wilder) and getting paid millions from real sponsors (Joshua). Also, he ducked unification fights for 50 times his normal pay, that's not growing a profile, that's cowardice. Also, again, go and read all the comments on his twitter and Instagram. He is the laughing stock of the heavyweight division right now. He even has his own fans turning against him because they see that it's him and his team holding up the fight. Wilder has been keeping that belt hostage for years now.
    Actually I do. Its creating your own brand vs promoting someone else's brand. It's entrepreneurship 101. Remind me why there is a need to compare while they're trying to establish a brand by selling T-shirts at his fight and Joshua having an Under Armour promotional deals. Seems useless.

Comment

• How stupid are Team Bullshlt for killing a fight 3 months ago when they had Joshua on the hook for 120 million.....???

Failing to supply BASIC simple reasons why they couldn't sign LMAO..... then verbally agreeing but only if the guy with all the belts gets less..... then changing that reason to avoid the fight to a very busy schedule to fight nobodies instead that made no sense at all.....

how ridiculous

$120m !!!!!

THEY LOST THEIR PEN !! [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      how stupid are Team Bullshlt for killing that fight 6 months ago when they had Wilder on the hook for 15m.....???

failing to supply BASIC details like a date and a signature LMAO..... then agreeing to remove impediments from the contract, but not only failing to remove those impediments..... including ADDITIONAL show-stopping impediments, that made no sense at all.....

how ridiculous

$15m !!!!!

THEY LOST THEIR PEN !!
      Last edited by factsarenice; 05-18-2019, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        You really are clutching

Team wilder have been exposed as lairs ever since Hearn dared them to show the 50m contract they claimed to have sent

The contract was fine and standard and Hearn dared them to release it to the public showing their lies

Guess what, they never did

All they did is refuse meetings to negotiate the contract

Refuse to talk properly to make a fight

Go on social media and cry

We all know why as it’s been exposed they ducked Joshua and never wanted it. Only used his name

Post what you want front his liars but it’s been exposed already

Wilder ducked Joshua

Wilder fears Joshua

Wilder will never agree to fight Joshua
        Change your name to thisjustaboutcoversit.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
          How stupid are Team Bullshlt for killing a fight 3 months ago when they had Joshua on the hook for 120 million.....???

Failing to supply BASIC simple reasons why they couldn't sign LMAO..... then verbally agreeing but only if the guy with all the belts gets less..... then changing that reason to avoid the fight to a very busy schedule to fight nobodies instead that made no sense at all.....

how ridiculous

$120m !!!!!
          Question, if Wilder signs a two-fight deal worth 80+ million dollars to fight Joshua next how will he have lost out?

Comment

• A 3 belt holder wants to be champion and the guy with 1 belt avoids him. No need for all the name calling, it's a fact. Sometimes the simple answer is the right one. Wilder simply doesn't want to get in the ring with Joshua and nobody blames him, they just want him to stop ( well...no other way to say it)...lying about it.

And they would probably rather you stop lying to cover it up. Just come clean, you might actually feel better. Or maybe you won't but most people feel better admitting when they act like an extreme doushbag. Being a idiot F^*k, F^*ktard has got to weigh heavy on your soul.

Personally, I think your a good dude that gets crazy and says nonsensical BS that fly's in the face of reality.

Peace be with you bro.

I'm out!

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            a title does not make a champion son

it doesn't even make sense, you fkn moron

a champion is an athlete who has surpassed ALL rivals..... and yet there are 4 major titles.....

if a title makes a champion, then Wilder is a champion..... so how can you have two champions, when neither have surpassed ALL rivals?

they give those things away, there are literally more than 80 world titles in 17 divisions

I objected to you calling Joshua KING, and you know it kid

I posted the thread as proof

those guys are title-holders, until one of them proves otherwise..... and of course Fury has to be included in that mix..... he is lineal, and he drew with Wilder.....

why do you casuals need to have everything explained to you ?

have you really never heard the boxing expression..... a belt not make a champion?

Comment

• Simple answer is Wilder isn't signing anything for any amount to step in with Joshua.

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              Question, if Wilder signs a two-fight deal worth 80+ million dollars to fight Joshua next how will he have lost out?
              Wilder's team will pull an Ortiz then sell the reason for not fighting. Some people will eat it up but I can assure you, that group is shrinking.
              Last edited by factsarenice; 05-18-2019, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                Simple answer is Wilder isn't signing anything for any amount to step in with Joshua.
                That is an ignorant assumption. Every man has his price, even if he feels he is going to lose badly.

Oh and you responded to my question but you did not answer it.

Comment

• Entrepreneurship 101 is about making money. Joshua's endorsements are more than 3 times that of Wilder and Joshua's tickets in AMERICA are selling for 3 times more and yet he's selling more tickets. What's that tell you?

Actually I do. Its creating your own brand vs promoting someone else's brand. It's entrepreneurship 101. Remind me why there is a need to compare while they're trying to establish a brand by selling T-shirts at his fight and Joshua having an Under Armour promotional deals. Seems useless.

Comment

• One of them will lose soon and down the drain will go the value of the fight. Wilder needs to understand that he's not another Mayweather. The PPV market is changing. Will never be another Mayweather type of fighter making that much money. He'll be kicking himself later.

Comment

• You say a lot and show nothing. We all witnessed Deontay Wilder rejecting a nine-figure package from DAZN...there, there is my proof.

Where's yours?

Oh, and I did respond to your question but you didn't like the answer because it doesn't fit your tribal narrative.

That is an ignorant assumption. Every man has his price, even if he feels he is going to lose badly.

Oh and you responded to my question but you did not answer it.

Comment

Working...
                      X