Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Nobody Believes Breazeale; He's An Uppity Negro

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    What an idiot
    He gave Breazeale ebonics dictionary

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
      Can you be racist against a person of the same race? 🤔
      Late reply on this comment, but the word is "prejudice" not "racist" as it relates to your own race....and yes, you can be prejudice against someone (from your own race/ethnicity)

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        And like clockwork out come all the Eddie Hearn zombies calling him a “racist” like a bu child of clowns with big red shoes and noses. Idiots....he was responding to the arrogant statement of “i need an urban dictionary to understand Wilder.” A statement in which every black American friend I have said the exact same thing about and most referred to him as a “c**n” for it. But for the Hearn ass suckers, that gets axed from the script. What a bunch of gormless pillocks
        What has Eddie Hearn and his legion of followers got to do with Wilder calling Breazeale something that most black guys would be ready to fight over?

Comment

As a black man I can say that wilder falls into the uppity negro category more than breazle does.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            Black person says something about another black guy

Whites: RACIST!!!

White person says something racist on or off NSB

Whites: "How was that racist???

Keep that same energy losers!!!
            Lmao. This is true tbh

Comment

Originally posted by birdman77 View Post
              Late reply on this comment, but the word is "prejudice" not "racist" as it relates to your own race....and yes, you can be prejudice against someone (from your own race/ethnicity)
              Yes you can. You have members of one's own race who hate other members of their race and don't want to live, marry, date or socialize with other members of their race. Many are embarrassed by their own race and try hard to be someone else.

However, back to Deontay; I believe what he said was done in poor taste. An African American should never insult another African American as being an Uncle Tom, sell out or a traitor in public. Not only was it tacky but also classless.

Also, as a role model and as a black man himself, he should never brag or boast about taking another black man's life. There is enough of that going on to this day and with his platform he should learn to choose his words more wisely. It's because a lot of kids and young people look up to him and he is not setting a very good example for them at this time.
              Last edited by champion4ever; 05-17-2019, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Worick View Post
                Ay bruh das........racist?
                Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                Finally it comes right to the surface, wilder is a racist piece of sh-it
                Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
                What is with Deontay? Showtime has to be in this guys ear or maybe he is just that damn ignorant. SMDH!
                What does this mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                  As a black man I can say that wilder falls into the uppity negro category more than breazle does.
                  Am so scared to google this. Don't want to get into trouble but i want to know what it means.

Comment

Fury has mentally destroyed this guy. He's done.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Am so scared to google this. Don't want to get into trouble but i want to know what it means.
                      You should bro education is important. But the term uppity means someone who acts like a dick because they think they’re way more important than they actually are but historically it was something they called pretty much every black man who spoke out about anything

Comment

Working...
                      X