OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    That's about right.

He put me on ignore when I asked him a checkmate question his team loyalty wouldn't allow him to answer and I refused to let him duck it.

Apparently that's how the participation trophy generation reacts when they are challenged.

You'd think he might alter his beliefs to beliefs that can stand up in open debate, but no.

I guess team loyalty bonds are just that strong.

Sad, really.
    Who needs debate when you can just call your opponent a racist far right cult member

Comment

• Everybody responsible for NZ massacre

1. Trump
      2. PewDiePie
      3. 4Chan
      4. Candace Owens
      5. Alt right
      100. Actual Gunman

Comment

• Old CNN website was source of unvetted 'random' info used by author of anti-Trump dossier, docs reveal

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aut...w-defunct-site

HOUDINI563, BERNIE'S CORNER, Don Pichardo, GAME OVER, The Big Dunn, Motorcity Cobra, siablo14

Explain yourselves, liberal loons!

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Bookmark this post:

This is not going to end well. There will not be a peaceful transfer of power. He convinced his cult that the election was rigged against him. But he won. Instead of admitting the election was fair he doubled down and convinced his cult that millions of illegals voted in the election, ZERO evidence of this. Then he spent millions of dollars to try and confirm his conspiracy theory that millions voted illegally. It still wasn't proven yet his cult still believes millions of illegals voted. Now he's moved onto the deep state conspiracy. The all powerful deep state didn't want him to be president. Yet the all powerful deep state did nothing to stop him from being President. Think about it. While we were hearing news everyday about the Hillary investigation, the deep state hid the fact the Trump campaign was being investigated for possible ties to Russia. If the deep state didn't want him to win then why did they constantly cover for Trump? But his cult members won't put 2 & 2 together. They'll believe anything Dear Leader says, even though Dear Leader is a pathological liar.

Whether he is removed from office or he loses the election (i prefer the latter) he will not go quietly or peacefully and he will rally his cult to revolt.

Bookmark this post.
          Do what? You are a loon dude. This statement right here highlights that fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            While my son is indeed a mental defective, that statement you cited is rooted more in his superfandom than his mental illness.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              While my son is indeed a mental defective, that statement you cited is rooted more in his superfandom than his mental illness.
              I believe you are correct. The liberal mind virus has its roots in superfandom though. “Look at me!... I’m on a team!!!...you racist, bigot, Xenophobian nazi!!!”

Lmao

Comment

Who is President of the US?

Comment

Rupert Murdoch

Comment

I believe you are correct. The liberal mind virus has its roots in superfandom though. “Look at me!... I’m on a team!!!...you racist, bigot, Xenophobian nazi!!!”

Lmao
                    I've never understood men who wear jerseys with other men's names on them just because they are good at sports.

But I guess I can see people hero worshipping athletes, as human beings have loved watching athletic competitions since the dawn of time.

What I cannot fathom is people hero worshipping lifer politicians and political parties.

Comment

a narcissist, neurotic, racist, delusional, paranoid, selfish, corrupt cartoon character with dictator dreams.

Comment

Working...
                      X