Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    No. The attacks were committed by a group of Muslim extremists.
    Maybe, but not by Afghan cavemen as we were told, people who could hardly operate a small aircraft. Delusion...

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    i believe that the US government knew more about it than they let on. I fail to believe that they helped orchestrate the attack though.
    They knew all they had to know.

We had all the information we needed ... the CIA knew who these guys were.
    Last edited by Weltschmerz; 01-07-2017, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      Maybe, but not by Afghan cavemen as we were told, people who could hardly operate a small aircraft. Delusion...

They knew all they had to know.

We had all the information we needed ... the CIA knew who these guys were.
      yeah, i find it quite hard to beleive that the richest country in the world with the vast amount of intelligence they have worldwide were caught unaware of a plot to hijack planes and fly it straight into new york. Doubt the pentagon is that vulnerable either.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        yeah, i find it quite hard to beleive that the richest country in the world with the vast amount of intelligence they have worldwide were caught unaware of a plot to hijack planes and fly it straight into new york. Doubt the pentagon is that vulnerable either.
        I know right?

Seeing the Bush administration in front of cameras pretend this was 'unimaginable' and 'completely caught everybody by surprise' was both disgusting and pathetic. But it seems people really are this naïve, to go ahead with it. Sad, sad. Well the poll is close and I hear more and more Americans don't believe the official story anymore, less so after 15 plus years.

Comment

• You know the Saudis who flew planes into buildings were found alive? How does that happen?

Comment

• i believe wetz answered and qouted piggy knowing the dude hasnt been on here for ages. so hes obviously a ****

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
              i believe wetz answered and qouted piggy knowing the dude hasnt been on here for ages. so hes obviously a ****
              No I didn't, haha. I'd wish he'd return though, good poster and a real ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                No I didn't, haha. I'd wish he'd return though, good poster and a real ****.
                you quoted the lad today knowing he woudnt answer ' so why do it .

Comment

• if i quote some one and dnt get an answer i sleep ok; but if i get red kd called a **** or whatever it makes my day . i dnt debate with ghost

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Yes. How is this a question
                    I knew I could count on my fellow veterans.

Comment

Working...
                    X