Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does any other country besides the good ole US of A possess....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does any other country besides the good ole US of A possess....

a trio of prime fighters like wilder, ward and spence?

just three young, in their prime, unbeaten thoroughbreds

these 3 really are the present and the future....you just dont find guys like that

and people say american boxing is "****"? lol....

i didnt think so!

man then you start to add in the guys like thurman, danny, bradley, lubin, mikey, terrence friggin crawford....jermall charlo....holy moly

Comment

America has many good boxers. Russia probably has just as many good boxers. If I was going to point out the superiority of American boxers I sure wouldn't use Wilder as an example. I don't think he is that good and he has been a cherry picker of a champion so far.

Comment

Since when is Spence in his prime? Lol. He's not even entering his prime yet because he still has a lot to learn and can still make improvements.

Comment

There's none. And, on this memorial day, when I think of what these fighters have done for our country, I get a little misty-eyed. God bless those boys.

Comment

Prime usually means that someone is at their peak, so is Wilder's peak beating bums? Suppose that isn't an unreasonable assumption.

Never really thought much of Ward (sue me, just find him so tedious to watch), but the US has a good future with the likes of Spence and Gervonta Davis. Though I wouldn't say either are in their prime as they are both young enough to continue improving.

Comment

Wilder, doe?

He isn't a thoroughbred. And he mistakenly thinks he doesn't need to work on his skills just because he has heavyweight power.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                a trio of prime fighters like wilder, ward and spence?

just three young, in their prime, unbeaten thoroughbreds

these 3 really are the present and the future....you just dont find guys like that

and people say american boxing is "****"? lol....
                Well I'm still not sure bout Windmill Wilder - I like watching him fight, sure, but nothing about him shouts 'elite' to me. Slide Bud or Thurman in there instead though and you can say the US has claim to having the best top three, not to mention considerable talent coming through the ranks. Ukraine are probably next in terms of elite talent with Loma, Usyk and Gvozdyk (though the latter has yet to fully prove himself) but ain't really got the depth in the pro ranks yet... who next? Tough after the that... maybe UK, Cuba or Mexico?

Comment

Working...
                X