No announcement yet.

DELAHOYA: "I Know The Formula to beat MAYWEATHER. I'm Giving It to ORTIZ"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
    haha, that's what i was thinking. I think he gave to Mosley the formula as well but that one didn't work out well either.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      Everytime Oscar roots against Mayweather he wins.

I think thats how people should start betting, who ever Oscar is rooting against will win.
      Actually, Oscar should root FOR Mayweather. Floyd sells more as an undefeated fighter, and GBP makes more money by (lead) promoting his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        According to a recent post on his official Twitter page, future Hall of Famer Oscar De La Hoya believes that he knows the secret to beating Floyd Mayweather and he plans on giving it to WBC welterweight champion Victor Ortiz prior to his September 17 showdown with the undefeated pound-for-pound...

OscarDeLaHoya Oscar De La Hoya

@jaybally22 I wish I would have fought mayweather and PAC in my prime

I'm not anti mayweather I'm just rooting for the underdog
        6 Aug

Me AND castillo have been the closest in beating maywether. believe me I have the formula which I'm going to pass on to victor.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10474.html

Fight Hype

What fighters don't do is when Mayweather lifts his elbow I would tell my fighter to right hook the side of his elbow this would creat serious damage to Mayweather shoulder. I would also tell my fighter when he's doing his shoulder roll forget about his chin just hit the shoulder as hard as you can

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
          I'm a huge Mayweather fan, but come on....

1. Oscar did not weigh anywhere near 175 fight night.

2. Cleto Reyes Gloves are far from "pillows". In fact, Reyes gloves probably have the least amount of padding. They are notoriously known as "puncher's gloves".
          Oscar was 166 for Mayweather

I don't believe that Mayweather wore Reyes that night.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            What fighters don't do is when Mayweather lifts his elbow I would tell my fighter to right hook the side of his elbow this would creat serious damage to Mayweather shoulder. I would also tell my fighter when he's doing his shoulder roll forget about his chin just hit the shoulder as hard as you can
            EVERYBODY says that they are going to do that. The problem is that he doesn't roll the shoulder until he sees the twitch that signals the punch is coming.

And if you just try to tee off, you get lead and counter hooks to the face.

He isn't as easy to solve as it looks from outside the ring.

Comment

Only problem is while the fighter is focusing on the shoulder he's eating lead right hands with impunity.

Comment

Is it the same formula he passed on to Hatton and Marquez to beat Money?

Comment

castillo beat mayweather

thats the blueprint
                  thats the formula

castillo didnt train hard enough for the rematch because he knew how to beat mayweather and still the second fight shoulda been a SD

mayweather never beat castillo cleanly

the mayweathers pay off judges

Comment

In order to be able to do that youd have to be really fast and have good reflexes...remmpember, he wants you to hit his shoulder. And once you start aiming for it, it becomes easier to catch punches and counter

Comment

Originally posted by tennis-legend View Post
                      castillo beat mayweather

thats the blueprint
                      thats the formula

castillo didnt train hard enough for the rematch because he knew how to beat mayweather and still the second fight shoulda been a SD

mayweather never beat castillo cleanly

the mayweathers pay off judges
                      Floyd beat Castillo with a torn cuff in his shoulder..and just because he knew people like you would say he didnt win he gave castillo an IMMEDIATE rematch and beat him even worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X