Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a plan to me.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      the Wolves are the ones proposing the trade...they want Rubio to play with someone he's comfortable with
      Correction Wolves are that dumb if that goes down then they might as well kiss goodbye to contention anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        Correction Wolves are that dumb if that goes down then they might as well kiss goodbye to contention anyway.

well to be fair, they werent really going anywhere with what they had...and now that they have a flashy point guard, they can do away with a forward that shoots 3s and get a more traditional forward with Pau...

personally, i wouldnt trade Pau for Love straight up...maybe in a fantasy league but in real life? nah...Pau is much more polished...but the key is that #2 pick and prying Dwight from the Magic

Comment

Love + the # 2 go to LA

Pau goes to Minny to play with Rubio

LA takes that # 2 and packages it with Bynum to Orlando

Orlando uses that # 2 to draft Derrick Williams, a mini Dwight to play next to Drew...they end up getting 2 bigs for Dwight

LA's starting lineup next season

Ray Felton
          Kobe Bryant
          Ron Artest
          Kevin Love
          Dwight Howard

best rebounding team in the league
          The Mavs would still beat them in the playoffs. And the Twolves aren't gonna trade the best rebounder in the league who hasn't even came close to reaching his prime yet for a washed up Gasol who has a huge contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            The Mavs would still beat them in the playoffs. And the Twolves aren't gonna trade the best rebounder in the league who hasn't even came close to reaching his prime yet for a washed up Gasol who has a huge contract.

go back to NSB *******

Comment

go back to NSB *******
              LOL it's bad when a pac fan calls you a tard.

But I just did a quick google search and it seems like this isn't an old rumor. If I were the Lakers I'd pull the trigger on this deal pronto. How eager are the Magic to trade Howard for Bynum though? This would end up like Kobe/Shaq alliance 2.0 except Kobe as the elder this time.
              Hell that type of Line up might make Phil Jackson come back lol.
              Hell Robert Horry might come back.
              Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 06-21-2011, 02:47 PM.

Comment

If Howard ends up going to LA im done with the NBA

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                  LOL it's bad when a pac fan calls you a tard.

But I just did a quick google search and it seems like this isn't an old rumor. If I were the Lakers I'd pull the trigger on this deal pronto. How eager are the Magic to trade Howard for Bynum though? This would end up like Kobe/Shaq alliance 2.0 except Kobe as the elder this time.
                  Hell that type of Line up might make Phil Jackson come back lol.
                  Hell Robert Horry might come back.

well, like the Lebron situation, the Magic run the risk of losing Dwight and not getting anyone in return...that's why teams are throwing their names in the hat and offering pieces...and yea, how fitting would it be AND an ironic final jab at Snaq for Kobe to finally defer to a big man that he'll get along with?

i love our team as is but man...a front court of Love and Howard? then you still have LO? sick stuff man

Comment

well, like the Lebron situation, the Magic run the risk of losing Dwight and not getting anyone in return...that's why teams are throwing their names in the hat and offering pieces...and yea, how fitting would it be AND an ironic final jab at Snaq for Kobe to finally defer to a big man that he'll get along with?

i love our team as is but man...a front court of Love and Howard? then you still have LO? sick stuff man
                    Kobe and Dwight wouldn't get along. They would have a Shaq-Kobe falling out.

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
                      Kobe and Dwight wouldn't get along. They would have a Shaq-Kobe falling out.

didnt i already tell you to shut the **** up?

Comment

Working...
                      X