Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experiences with custom Winning equipment?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experiences with custom Winning equipment?

I recently just purchased the MS-600, FG-5000, and CPS-500-B, all in custom color of purple. Kazumichi, the customer service guy, told me I should receive it within 3 weeks time. I haven't been charged yet and it has been over a week, but I'm assuming that's normal. Can anyone who has had the experience with custom products from them tell me about their experience? Did they get the order correct? Are you able to request a small change to the order if you haven't been charged? This is a big purchase to make, for those who aren't familiar with Winning, so I want to make sure everything is right so I don't have to deal with bullshit.

of course theyll get the order right, its a professional company. they arent ******ed

yes i think you can make some changes to your order as long as you didnt get your name stitched in the gear and as long as it hasnt been shipped yet. contact kazumichi

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
      of course theyll get the order right, its a professional company. they arent ******ed

yes i think you can make some changes to your order as long as you didnt get your name stitched in the gear and as long as it hasnt been shipped yet. contact kazumichi
      True, but I also hear that it's just Kazumichi who runs the entire USA branch (or whatever you want to call it), so I know he probably has to handle many orders at once and could be too overwhelmed to care for just one customer. The small change I wanted was to get some lettering embroidered (or however they do it) on my equipment, but he hasn't responded to a couple of my emails in over a week, so I'm a bit concerned he's a little over busy.

The reason I'm worked up about this is that I'm leaving in 3 months for the military and I'll be gone for a year and half. I need them to help myself get in shape at the gym because I have terrible wrist problems that will keep me out.

Comment

winning

hey guys i recently saw on the winning website that their factory was in fukushima and it got badly damaged.I wanted to order a head gear from them. I am i being paranoid to thing that maybe their stuff are radioactive i know it says they send what they have in tokyo stock but who knows after all it is my head .....

Comment

Working...
        X