Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dropping racial slurs through karma messages...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
    I love it when Pinoys red me with "Dumb Mexi****" when I say I support Marquez. It's funny to me because I'm not Mexican.
    I guess you express your position wrong way. I never recieved red from fans.. and I like all sorts of boxers, diff nationalities etc.. I'm sure it has something to do with your posts..

hold up..boxingking red k me, since im Ukrainian and dont lick wlad's balls as much as he does.. lol

Comment

Dj's ole Krispy Kream donut looking ass

Comment

its mostly klits and pac fans that do it to me

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
          its mostly klits and pac fans that do it to me
          you mexican???

in all honesty as of right not, in the realm of boxing at least, mexicans have nothing to be ashamed of.

even with racial slurs it shouldnt matter because yall are pretty much taking over every weight class

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
            I would say whatever I have to to any ****** in real life. You guys think you are tough - fact. only US has enough ******* to get scared of nothign and fight like guys in India.

in Europe no1 cares what colour your ass is. the only ones that support you is gayh soccer crew. emz or jermz whatever. white gаy guy and gangsta black kid..= US combo lol

so you Natekid... you started thread today about Europe..started with mma, ended up owned about history. then you blamed that it was all jokes, now you joined this thread again writing **** about europe...hmm I should find some vids where blacks get owned by white guys..especially if its in Russia, you gonna have nightmares lol
            Your a ****in clown. How was I not joking? Ain't nobody owned me on no history because their wasn't even nothing to be owned on. It was an MMA topic so they were jokes to kill the history dicussions then everybody got butthurt and had to reply and "school me" which was ridiculous because I was not serious until everybody and there mom got serious.

How am I talking ***** about Europe? I said the European KKK version meaning Reason & Zig Zag you stupid ****. Not GTFO you are not apart of this conversation you dumb little wannabe hardass.

Comment

yep i get alot of that..mostly from klit fans and *******s

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                Your a ****in clown. How was I not joking? Ain't nobody owned me on no history because their wasn't even nothing to be owned on. It was an MMA topic so they were jokes to kill the history dicussions then everybody got butthurt and had to reply and "school me" which was ridiculous because I was not serious until everybody and there mom got serious.

How am I talking ***** about Europe? I said the European KKK version meaning Reason & Zig Zag you stupid ****. Not GTFO you are not apart of this conversation you dumb little wannabe hardass.
                black boy is angry? awww, I'd give you a hug

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  you mexican???

in all honesty as of right not, in the realm of boxing at least, mexicans have nothing to be ashamed of.

even with racial slurs it shouldnt matter because yall are pretty much taking over every weight class
                  yeah bro..im not a guy that goes for mexicans all the time but i take a lot of pride in mexican fighters......cant wait for tommorow

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
                    I would say whatever I have to to any ****** in real life. You guys think you are tough - fact. only US has enough ******* to get scared of nothign and fight like guys in India.

in Europe no1 cares what colour your ass is. the only ones that support you is gayh soccer crew. emz or jermz whatever. white gаy guy and gangsta black kid..= US combo lol

so you Natekid... you started thread today about Europe..started with mma, ended up owned about history. then you blamed that it was all jokes, now you joined this thread again writing **** about europe...hmm I should find some vids where blacks get owned by white guys..especially if its in Russia, you gonna have nightmares lol
                    This would of been a GREAT post....but I'm not gay nor white.

Comment

Do I deserve a ban for my karma messages?

Comment

Working...
                      X