Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agree or Disagree: No Reason for Mayweather refuse 14 OST cut-off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agree or Disagree: No Reason for Mayweather refuse 14 OST cut-off?

What do you guys think? 14 Days OST cut-off, Mayweather has no reason to refuse it now?
    No, Mayweather has no grounds to refuse 14 days cut-off!!!
    82.35%
    Yes, Mayweather dictates his terms. Dont Matter if it kills the MEGA FIGHT again!!!
    17.65%

I think they should both put their ****ing ego's aside and just fight already

Comment

Isn't Team Pac really the one's who've made this "USADA" thing more difficult than it needs to be? Personally I like the idea of random testing and Pac has grown to look and act suspicious.

Comment

Yes. Quote me.

No excuses.

Comment

just do the poll pls. Plain and simple.. 14 days cut-off Pac offers, do you guys agree with Pac and get fight on? or you dont care if the mega fight fails again?

Comment

No cut off for Team Pac.

Comment

14 days n just fight, mayweather just needs to quit being a ***** about the whole thing. I don't even care who wins, I just want to see this matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
                No cut off for Team Pac.
                Wow really? you cared more of the 14 days OST than Mega fight from happening? Im simply speechless!!

Comment

Mayweather is a prima donna Im sure he will find some new problem to ***** about. 12 days and 20 million dollars per day over that.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
                    Wow really? you cared more of the 14 days OST than Mega fight from happening? Im simply speechless!!
                    Manny just needs to agree to OSTD and the fight is on. He needs to stop making excuses. Floyd doesn't need him to keep making $30+M per fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X