Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins Over Rated! any one agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
    See that's what i don't understand your saying Tito and Johnson were his best wins (forgive me i may have misinterpreted here) yet those 2 wins are solid imo, not great ones, the Tito fight was masterful but when you break it down Tito is still 3-2 at MW.

He is a solid fighter for me in the top 10 of the last decade, i just don't buy some of his fans acting like he is the best MW ever and a active ATG

Check Duran's record at LMW and there are people who will tell you he was a good LMW despite losing to Laing, Benitez and struggling with Nino Gonzalez and getting ktfo against Hearns. That point you made before is pointless anyway, as i said all it proves is that Hopkins was even better!! in his prime when he had reflexes, stamina.

Tito annihilated William Joppy and with all respect to Tito and im saying this as a fan of his, he would not of beaten Winky if Winky had been a WW, his style was all wrong for Tito, plus he knew the game plan to beat Tito because he saw Hopkins of all people execute it.

Thats fair if you think that way.

Comment

Working...
    X