No announcement yet.

The good, the bad and the Tyson Fury!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The good, the bad and the Tyson Fury!

Ok so i am seeing a lot of "Fury got exposed" and this kind of chit chat, thats bull****, Fury is a young, green kid who took a massive step up in class and lost by 3 rounds on my scorecard. "exposed" would have been if he got iced in 1 or 2 rounds. so anyway here are my thoughts.

The Bad

1. This really sucks for Mcdermott, who gave it his all in this fight, like he did against Williams and ended up getting screwed for his troubles.

2. The win might give Fury an over-inflated opinion of himself which is bad news, its clearly too early for him to be fighting english/british title level fights, however with this win that will continue.

The Good

1. The fight was great entertainment and there will be a rematch which is good.

2. Fury showed he has both chin, and a will to fight which are things we were not sure about. Also the ability to fight 10 rounds.

3. Hopefully Fury will realise that he needs to up his game. He needs to get in shape, at 6 foot 8 he should be coming in built like a Klitschko not coming in with arms like pipe cleaners and a belly like a basketball. Fury also needs to work on his skills, he looked sloppy as hell in there.

So my thoughts are this, Fury was not ready for this test, however he got a gift decision, it wasnt as bad as Paulie/Diaz imo but it was pretty bad. However Mcdermott didn't win 8 rounds to two, Fury won the last two and a few of the others here and there. Fury needs to shape up, he got by tonight based on natural advantages and little more than that. A guy of his size with good fundamentals should have dominated big bad john and not got drawn into fighting the veterans scrappy, rough type of fight.

In conclusion, yeah it was bad but it doesn't mean Fury is trash or anything like that, it just means he is a 21 year old kid with no experience who needs more time, give him another 5 fights against guys at a slightly lower teir and then lets have the rematch next year.

Oh by the way i meant Fury winning wasnt the worst decision ever, having him winning by that margin was utter crap though lol

Comment

How can any1 be scared to spar this guy hes waste id collect the 10000 pound hes offering for a weeks worth of sparring while i could. seriously he pissed me off when he was interviewed after the fight hes a fat pile of **** with no skills he actually thought he could beat mcD the way he beat them tomato cans

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
        How can any1 be scared to spar this guy hes waste id collect the 10000 pound hes offering for a weeks worth of sparring while i could. seriously he pissed me off when he was interviewed after the fight hes a fat pile of **** with no skills he actually thought he could beat mcD the way he beat them tomato cans
        co-sign..............

Comment

you guys are quick to slag him off but jesus christ he didnt do that bad and he only has 7 fights.

After years of the harrison-sprott-williams-skelton circus i am hoping fury will come right in the end

Comment

It was a good fight, he did very well considering his lack of experience but that was a disgrace the ref should be banned it was definately fixed also i would have rather seen him
            Lose now so he can reflect on his actions rather than getting brutally koed in fights down the line.

Comment

It was simply too early to step in the ring with someone with McDermots experience.
              He should be in 8 round fights at this stage not 10rounders.
              He definately needs to stay well away from the likes of Rogan, Williams and Skelton for a while.

Comment

I have never seen the good basic fundamentals in fury to be honest. He is only 21 so can improve a lot so i wont completly write him of but he really lacks speed.

Comment

Fury needs a new trainer he needs to get in shape he needs to improve his defence he needs to improve his jab he needs to improve his footwork he needs to improve his timing.

Comment

He's a twat, did you see that cheap shot he landed on Mcdermott after they touched gloves in round 6 or something. Hope the tit gets sparked out.

Comment

Working...
                    X