No announcement yet.

Parkinson's disease likely for Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is based on nothing.

Plenty of boxers get knocked out in a brutal fashion, very few contract such diseases later on in life. This medical expert or whatever he is, is just scaremongering.

Hatton could get Parkinsons disease...
    He could also get Cancer
    He could also get Alzheimers
    Or Swine Flu.

He could end up perfectly healthy.

Comment

lots of fighters have brain damage to some extent..most who live to be old i would say..

Comment

But to be honest you dont get many boxers today who slur their words like you imagane them to talk. Most boxers talk really well, Hatton included.

But if how well Hatton looked a day after the fight is anything to go by, smiling and everything. And how fast he recovered. I think that is an indicator he will be alright.

Comment

HGH did miracle work with Holyfield

Comment

That sort of KO wont do you any good at all, there are plenty of boxers over the years that have suffered brutal knockouts and been in a terrible state later in life, It doesn’t effect you in the short term but it must do some long term damage, Mike Tyson is already starting to slur I think it just depends on how lucky you are more than anything but there cant be any denying that being punched hard in general does you no good.

Comment

Working...
            X