No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto Made Floyd Mayweather Retire, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto Made Floyd Mayweather Retire, Says Arum

During the final press conference for Saturday's battle between Miguel Cotto and Antonio Margarito, promoter Bob Arum of Top Rank took plenty of shots at the recently retired Floyd Mayweather Jr. Arum feels that the pending pressure from fans and media to face Cotto, forced Mayweather to call it quits. He said Mayweather will return to the sport, but not against Cotto or Margarito. [details]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    During the final press conference for Saturday's battle between Miguel Cotto and Antonio Margarito, promoter Bob Arum of Top Rank took plenty of shots at the recently retired Floyd Mayweather Jr. Arum feels that the pending pressure from fans and media to face Cotto, forced Mayweather to call it quits. He said Mayweather will return to the sport, but not against Cotto or Margarito. [details]
    he should tell us something we don't know

Comment

now if Cotto loses Saturday night...does that theory still hold true? Come on Bob, quit talking outta the side of your NECK

Comment

Arum's talking too much ****.

Comment

Well I think its the smartest thing Bob Arum has ever said! This is what NEEDS to happen to get PBF in the ring with Cotto... I like BOTH Cotto and Mayweather but WTF is with Cotto, all he had to say is where you at "MONEY" and man if Cotto wins Saturday and talks **** to PBF we will have us a fight.

I love the **** talking, as LONG as they back it up. I know Cotto can that's why I DON'T understand why he doesn't do it more often to PBF. I want to see Cotto and May in the ring middle of 09. So good on BOB. I like this "PROMOTING" talk.... even though its BS. I still like the sound of it. Good call if you ask me. BOXING NEEDS **** TALKERS.

Who wants to watch 2 BEST FRIENDS fight???? I DON'T. I want to guys that HATE each other in the ring and well I think Cotto and Mayweather would be one bad ass fight... but that's just me....

Comment

hed still never beat floyd, if floyd ever came out of retirement... thats the thing...

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              hed still never beat floyd, if floyd ever came out of retirement... thats the thing...
              I agree, I dont think he can either BUT I still want to see it. I think if enough **** talking goes on WE will see him return...

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                Buster douglas wasnt suppose to beat Tyson

Glenn Johnson wasnt suppose to knock Roy the **** out

etc..........

Talk is cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
                  Buster douglas wasnt suppose to beat Tyson

Glenn Johnson wasnt suppose to knock Roy the **** out

etc..........

Talk is cheap.
                  so why are you ALWAYS broadcasting what Cotto and Arum ALWAYS say about Floyd then?????????

Comment

Shame on you for reporting that.

Comment

Working...
                    X