Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Great Offer Made To Wilder, Reluctant To Face Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Great Offer Made To Wilder, Reluctant To Face Whyte

Promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport is hoping WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (38-0, 37 KOs) will accept a very lucrative offer for a potential fight with Dillian Whyte (20-1, 15 KOs). Whyte has been out of the ring since December 2016, after winning a very close Fight of The Year battle with domestic rival Dereck Chisora.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can see Gerald Washington, Artur Spzilika, Duhupas, and Bermane Stiverne all beating Whyte, I don't see why Wilder isn't accepting the offer, unless he's trying to make Hearn make the offer bigger, cause I can't possibly see how Whyte could beat Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      I can see Gerald Washington, Artur Spzilika, Duhupas, and Bermane Stiverne all beating Whyte, I don't see why Wilder isn't accepting the offer, unless he's trying to make Hearn make the offer bigger, cause I can't possibly see how Whyte could beat Wilder
      with wilders defence and chin, anyone can "possibly beat him"

Comment

Typical big mouth Wilder, but nothing to back it up. Scared shiiii less of fighting Whyte. And you watch, all the Wilderaholics will come on here and blast Whyte... yet none of 'em can explain why their guy is chicken of him. This has nothing to do with anything more than Wilders tiny little stones. And fool who WANTED the chance vs Joshua would JUMP at Hearn's offer, which would place him right in line to fight Joshua next. Newsflash: Wilder will HIDE until he just can't avoid a serious challenge any longer. That is what he does. Don't expect him to change. It won't happen.

Comment

The pressure to beat whyte more convincingly than josh too much pressure to handle

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            with wilders defence and chin, anyone can "possibly beat him"
            Obv at heavyweight anyone can be beat, but Whyte doesn't have the height of Washington nor the mobility of Spzilka, Wilder should have no issues in this fight against him

Comment

Wilder knocks whyte out

He isn't ducking whyte. Its just business ...negotiating purses

Comment

Hearn is so weak, if they really want a strap then Hearn would provide the least amount of pay for Whyte in the states, that's of course if they want a shot at a Champion.

Therefore, Hearn is just interested in making his profit in the U.K. Such a weak strategy in a HOPE for an upset so that Joshua vs Whyte could happen for all the straps.

If that's the plan, how come Hearn ain't providing a double digit figure to Wilder for Joshua!!?! Where are the reports for that. Haymon' Chess pieces and Wilders' jewelry could see this strategy themselves even though they're not organic...

Comment

Whyte v Wilder is a 50/50 pick 'um and windmill man knows this .If he didn't he would pick up the 3 million and then be lined up for a mega AJ. payday.He knows he's a weak fighter with only a punchers chance and a weak chin and this is why we have these situations with him .He just negotiating when his luck will run out.

Wilder fan's could you please remind me of his best named win?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                    Hearn is so weak, if they really want a strap then Hearn would provide the least amount of pay for Whyte in the states, that's of course if they want a shot at a Champion.

Therefore, Hearn is just interested in making his profit in the U.K. Such a weak strategy in a HOPE for an upset so that Joshua vs Whyte could happen for all the straps.

If that's the plan, how come Hearn ain't providing a double digit figure to Wilder for Joshua!!?! Where are the reports for that. Haymon' Chess pieces and Wilders' jewelry could see this strategy themselves even though they're not organic...
                    Double digit? He aint getting that. Fans enable his nonsense by over valuing his worth.

Comment

Working...
                    X