No announcement yet.

Youtube manipulating likes and comments on refugee video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube manipulating likes and comments on refugee video

Youtube is deleting hundreds of thousands of dislikes and adding hundreds of thousands of likes to a new refugee video they helped produce. They're deleting comments as well, anything that doesn't agree with their propaganda. The comment section is LIVID, more and more people gathering to combat their censorship.

The video:

Link- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc

I've noticed Youtube doing this on some Conan O'brien (talk show) vids as well where he's interviewing lesbians or women that are ****ing boring. The dislikes start out strong, in the hundreds, suddenly when I return the dislikes drop to 50 and the likes are at 1500+. I thought maybe it was a glitch but after seeing this, it's obvious their staff keep trying to push their agenda on people.

The only conan vids i watch are remotes or interviews with people i like ( bill burr, lioue ck, and triumph also fine actress *****es) those typically get millions of views and are pretty funny. I dont see those being tinkered with

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      The only conan vids i watch are remotes or interviews with people i like ( bill burr, lioue ck, and triumph also fine actress *****es) those typically get millions of views and are pretty funny. I dont see those being tinkered with
      Bill Burr does the best interviews. Dude is hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
        Bill Burr does the best interviews. Dude is hilarious!
        Hah yeah. He tells it how it is. His podcast is pretty good too

Comment

Hah yeah. He tells it how it is. His podcast is pretty good too
          Damn. I didn't know he had one. I'll check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
            Youtube is deleting hundreds of thousands of dislikes and adding hundreds of thousands of likes to a new refugee video they helped produce. They're deleting comments as well, anything that doesn't agree with their propaganda. The comment section is LIVID, more and more people gathering to combat their censorship.

The video:

Link- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc

I've noticed Youtube doing this on some Conan O'brien (talk show) vids as well where he's interviewing lesbians or women that are ****ing boring. The dislikes start out strong, in the hundreds, suddenly when I return the dislikes drop to 50 and the likes are at 1500+. I thought maybe it was a glitch but after seeing this, it's obvious their staff keep trying to push their agenda on people.

I saw that yesterday pretty pathetic the left gets exposed but you have weirdos who still defend the hollywood, left and media because they cant be wrong.

Just like with Trump they had us believing he had no shot becuase they wanted to do the domino effect, aka fake news it backfired, now they are doing it again hoping they can manipulate people into believing it, so they showing everything thing bad on trump to brainwash the masses.

The left likes to brainwash and manipulate, they can normalize anything, like gay and tranny, they had a video saying love is love to promote gays on there.

its all propaganda to normalize things that are not normal
            Last edited by hectari; 06-22-2017, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Damn. I didn't know he had one. I'll check it out!
              Youtube "allenpalin" he pretty much puts his podcasts with videos to really show what Bill is talking about. Freakin hilarious

Comment

Youtube "allenpalin" he pretty much puts his podcasts with videos to really show what Bill is talking about. Freakin hilarious
                Checking it out. Haha. Really cool to see what he's commenting on. He's on point. Ha.

Comment

Ice T. "I could make five grand in twenty minutes." "I was just talking about the weather."

Comment

Ice T. "I could make five grand in twenty minutes." "I was just talking about the weather."

Haha
                    Watch "the lord of all horses" ****ing hilarious. Video even makes it funnier

Comment

Working...
                    X