No announcement yet.

Australia's greatest export!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    How cute, an Australian speaking of manliness to an American. Your inferiority complex is embarrassing.
    Not just any American - specifically you - you limp-wristed cum chugger.

Seriously, how long are you gonna act all gay towards me? It's getting a bit boring. Surely you must be getting tired of following me around with your ****sexual advances?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      Not just any American - specifically you - you limp-wristed cum chugger.

Seriously, how long are you gonna act all gay towards me? It's getting a bit boring. Surely you must be getting tired of following me around with your ****sexual advances?
      Come give me a kiss gay boy. Our relationship is that of USA and Australia, I'm superior, and you're inferior.

Comment

Come give me a kiss gay boy. Our relationship is that of USA and Australia, I'm superior, and you're inferior.
        So, what happens is this:

I explain that there isn't more evidence that Jesus exists than Julius Caesar.

You lose your mind after being exposed to this unacceptable fact and follow me around forever.

Whereas I don't give a shit about you. You just don't register as a blip for me to care about. I don't consider you some kind of forum 'nemesis'. I don't care enough.

I'd call your actions pathetic, but that seems kind of redundant at this point.

So keep following me around, but at least have the decency to keep your nose out of my sphincter. You pillowbiting cock-choker.

Comment

So, what happens is this:

I explain that there isn't more evidence that Jesus exists than Julius Caesar.

You lose your mind after being exposed to this unacceptable fact and follow me around forever.

Whereas I don't give a shit about you. You just don't register as a blip for me to care about. I don't consider you some kind of forum 'nemesis'. I don't care enough.

I'd call your actions pathetic, but that seems kind of redundant at this point.

So keep following me around, but at least have the decency to keep your nose out of my sphincter. You pillowbiting cock-choker.

Ahh so you're resorting back to your Jesus didn't exist conspiracy. You are a sad little man, I hope you find help and fix your inferiority complex.
          Last edited by JimRaynor; 05-26-2017, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Ahh so you're resorting back to your Jesus didn't exist conspiracy. You are a sad little man, I hope you find help and fix your inferiority complex.
            I just tell it how it is. You lost your mind over me correcting you.

So you going to prove me right and keep following me around? What would Jesus do?

Comment

I just tell it how it is. You lost your mind over me correcting you.

So you going to prove me right and keep following me around? What would Jesus do?
              At one point this was one of your favorite songs

Comment

Working...
              X