Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a Spence fan but he will lose to Brooks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me Spence is a clear favourite, the fact it is in the U.K. makes it a 50/50.

Spence genuinely can't let it go to cards, Khan vs Brook would be huge to the causal UK boxing market, I've no doubt that fight will be made when Brook loses regardless but it'll sell even better on the back of a win for Brook next weekend.

Dude is building the Khan fight already, saying stuff like 'you've gotta be special to beat me' already getting his excuses in with his fan base for when he does lose he can just write it off to a special talent in Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
      You shouldn't generalize what all fans want, we need to get past all that. I like GGG, and I wanted him to fight Jacobs, and I want to see him fight Charlo. Some people want to see good fights. As for Brook Spence, I've never seen a good fighter more dismissed by fans than Brook is against Spence. They really are acting like it's preordained that Spence destroy's him.
      This is the Brook that i wanted to see, the one that i predicted would end up fighting Mayweather like 4/5 years ago when Mayweather came here and promised to fight in the UK, the Brook that is well-schooled. That is the Brook am expecting to see, Spence would have to have everything going his way to pull out the victory next week, but i believe spence would end up winning that fight.

Comment

If your MF'n ass can't even get the dude's name right (it's Brook bruh not Brooks), then it's kinda hard to take your opinion seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
          I'm kool with that bro, watcha got??
          All my points if you can equal it, or any amount you choose.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            If your MF'n ass can't even get the dude's name right (it's Brook bruh not Brooks), then it's kinda hard to take your opinion seriously
            Thank you, bro. I noticed that too. Not cool.
            I wanted to green k you, but won't let me now.

Comment

Looking forward to this. A fight in front of a massive live audience being judged by neutral judges. Everyones a winner.

Comment

I've always questioned Spence's defense but I also get part of it is him being so aggressive offensively. I've spoken with people who have been in the gym with him and they've told me that his defense is better than we think when he chooses to be more responsible. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  All my points if you can equal it, or any amount you choose.
                  How about 300 Trillion??

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
                    How about 300 Trillion??
                    Great. I'll look for you to pay me or vice versa. Don't disappear after the fight, bro!

Comment

Howard Foster has been appointed as ref.

Errol Spence better not get hurt in the slightest, because he'll stop it.

Comment

Working...
                      X