Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: Canelo is Great, But Not Better Than Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: Canelo is Great, But Not Better Than Sergio Martinez

On Saturday night at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Saul "Canelo" Alvarez cruised to a unanimous decision over Julio Chavez Jr. in what turned out to be a twelve round mismatch. After the fight, Canelo announced that he was going to face Gennady Golovkin for the IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight titles on September 16, with the venue being undetermined.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Listen Chavez...

Take some time off, decide what weight you feel comfortable fighting at, and maybe you can comeback to the sport.

Comment

That damn Chavito, cost me 40 bucks...

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        Listen Chavez...

Take some time off, decide what weight you feel comfortable fighting at, and maybe you can comeback to the sport.

Don't listen to them Chavez
        you're a disagrace never come
        back!

Comment

you put in a dog**** performance, shut your mouth, noone wants to listen to you after that display

Comment

'I almost pulled a miracle and beat Sergio, I'll say he's better because it makes me look better'

Sergio was the man though, both guys beat his ass.

Comment

MEXICANS HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL BRONER A BUM BUT SUPPORT AN ACTUAL BUM LIKE CHAVEZ BUM JR LMFAO...... SHAMELESS HYPOCRITE BOXING FANS...... RIP CHAVEZ JR FRAUDULENT BOXING CAREER :bukkake:

Comment

Martinez in his prime was an absolute beast. Woulda been all sorts of problems for Canelo.

Comment

Bitter and delusional to the end. Just keep canelo name out your mouth from now on you clown. You didn't win a single minute of the fight a complete white wash on the scorecards. Same idiot who moments after quitting against fofara said he was winning the fight LMAO You a disgrace to your daddy.
                  Last edited by bigdunny1; 05-07-2017, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                    MEXICANS HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL BRONER A BUM BUT SUPPORT AN ACTUAL BUM LIKE CHAVEZ BUM JR LMFAO...... SHAMELESS HYPOCRITE BOXING FANS...... RIP CHAVEZ JR FRAUDULENT BOXING CAREER :bukkake:
                    Jr always was a sh.it, he was in the game because his father.

Broner was called for many experts and fans as the new Floyd Mayweather and best young boxer of U.S.A boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X