Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL BOXINGSCENE 2016-17 FANTASY NBA League!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
    I also just asked DUBBZZ.
    Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    Bruh, set the draft time. I ain't drafting at midnight lol.
    Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Everybody has a weird name except for me, time to fit in and change my name...hold on
    Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
    Team BURNER is in.

It says the draft Oct 24th at 12 am tho lol???
    Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    can i get in?
    Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    ive never played fantasy anything...

i usually participate in reality sports actual playing.

I dont really understand how this thing works (i barely learned how to do the mention syste smdh ) but i am intrigued...
    Originally posted by CounterPunching View Post
    I'm in. First time playing any kind of fantasy tho.

NorCal Bears
    Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    I'm in 8, 10, 12, 20 teams whatever
    Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
    How does fantasy basketball even work? Is it for all 82 games???
    I quoted everybody whos in or interested. Important message.

The season doesnt start until the 25th tuesday i believe so if yall want to push it back to monday night it doesnt make a difference too me. I work 7am to 7pm eastern tomorrow but im off monday. Itd be nice to see a good amount of heads in the live draft so yall just let me know.

Everything is strictly a majority basis. If you want anything changed have any suggesstions on anything just let me know we dont have a ton of time
    Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 10-22-2016, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Im also willing to put up half my points for the winner if yall want to chip in to sweetin the pot then go for it. I know others have double triple or maybe evem 10 times the points i have but its something lmao. Im a broke e thug on a budget lmfao.

Atleast give some incentive. What about Bernies Corner and Sweet Pea? Quakity regular posters that post about basketball. Its really not that seriousm if yall never update your lineup i wont give a **** but if your bored on day you can set it for months in advance and modify it for injuries.

Comment

And if yall get oje me about my grammmar ima e-**** you up lmao im always drunk or high give a brother a break

Comment

Hold up...10:00 PM PDT is 1AM here, I got work too, can't you bring it back a little?

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            I'm in 8, 10, 12, 20 teams whatever
            Did you sign up yet.

Comment

And respect to Kev for joing because i completely rippped off his blooodykev name lmao

Comment

Its up to the peoople yall. Whatever time works for yall. As long as its night time 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 i dont give a fuuukkkk lmao

Comment

Lmao no offense taken. That's a chatzy name...i'm not really a blood, all this time I thought you were actually a blood. In a chatzy we had a while ago, we split into fake gangmembers, and changed our names on BS too

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Hold up...10:00 PM PDT is 1AM here, I got work too, can't you bring it back a little?
                    What time works for you and does it make a dofference mondsy or Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                      What time works for you and does it make a dofference mondsy or Sunday?
                      I'm fine with Monday, and Sunday as long as it doesn't coincide with The Walking Dead premiere at 9PM ET or a time where the average person is knocked out

Can you do Monday 11PM ET (8PM PDT)?

Depends on every one else, we have to see if they agree

Comment

Working...
                      X