Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for all liberal transgender supporters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw I'm going to try self-identifying as the Chief of Police next time I get pulled over for a speeding ticket. Fingers crossed.

Comment

My link states that transgenders have a 41% chance of attempting suicide to the 4.6% chance of the average person of attempting suicide.
      Wall street Journal reported that those who actually have the surgery end up committing suicide at a 20 times higher rate than your average person. Those statistics in itself are screams about how unhappy these people are. Your claim is not supported, its actually the exact opposite.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/paul-mch...ion-1402615120
      I didn't mean to imply they were as happy as the average person, just that it seems to be the best course of action to make transgender people happier than they were before. Therefore the surgery/hormone treatment is a worthwhile endeavour.

Your link is behind a wall, so I cannot see what it entails.

These are not happy people any way you put. This is how a trans happiness study is conducted. They start out with 1000 individuals, 5 years later only roughly 400 report on how they feel, because the other 600 are either dead, or don't ever respond.
      I've seen that claim too although it seemed they didn't name individual papers which isn't cohesive with good evaluation. If you can find a source that names the papers (bonus points if they name the ones I cited) then fair play.

You can jump hoops and delusion yourself anyway you want, but you're out of your mind if you think I'll ever believe that this guy in the video is a 6 year old girl, or that I should somehow accept this behavior as normal. You can play along with him, but I'll pass.
      I'm just seeking the truth dude, not trying to delude myself. I'm happy to converse about this in a civilized manner without accusing other of cognitive dissonance and referring to extremely hyperbolic examples.

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
        I didn't mean to imply they were as happy as the average person, just that it seems to be the best course of action to make transgender people happier than they were before. Therefore the surgery/hormone treatment is a worthwhile endeavour.

Your link is behind a wall, so I cannot see what it entails.

I've seen that claim too although it seemed they didn't name individual papers which isn't cohesive with good evaluation. If you can find a source that names the papers (bonus points if they name the ones I cited) then fair play.

I'm just seeking the truth dude, not trying to delude myself. I'm happy to converse about this in a civilized manner without accusing other of cognitive dissonance and referring to extremely hyperbolic examples.
        What exactly makes my example hyperbolic? I guess what I am asking is what makes a man thinking he's a woman normal but a man thinking he's a 6 year old woman hyperbolic?

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
          What exactly makes my example hyperbolic? I guess what I am asking is what makes a man thinking he's a woman normal but a man thinking he's a 6 year old woman hyperbolic?
          Well because that guy just up and decided one day to be a six year old girl after having a family and stuff. Most transgender people struggle with a lifetime of gender dysphoria

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
            Well because that guy just up and decided one day to be a six year old girl after having a family and stuff. Most transgender people struggle with a lifetime of gender dysphoria
            How is that any different than Caitlyn Jenner just up and deciding that he wants to be a woman after having a family and stuff? What makes Caitlyn different from this guy? Are you indicating that this guy hasn't struggled with being a six year old girl all his life? You sound like a transphobic, age phobic bigot right now.
            Last edited by Enayze; 05-14-2016, 07:52 PM.

Comment

The feminists are about to receive some self inflicted karma. All this liberal propaganda is gonna cause disgusting freakish dudes to be allowed in their restrooms and they can't pretend that they're ok with it because they're always terrible liars.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                How is that any different than Caitlyn Jenner just up and deciding that he wants to be a woman after having a family and stuff? What makes Caitlyn different from this guy? Are you indicating that this guy hasn't struggled with being a six year old girl all his life? You sound like a transphobic, age phobic bigot right now.
                To be honest, I don't believe Caitlyn is different from that guy.

Both opportunists.

Comment

Being transgender is definitely abnormal. I don't care at long as they don't feign offense when I use whatever pronoun I feel is appropriate. Way too much respect is shown to culture and tradition, living in the past only encourages ignorance.

Comment

People do not comprehend biology, genetics, & common sense.
                    Any other point is contrived from those three parts...

Comment

Gender isn't as simple as being a male or female or what genitals you have.

There's a lot more to it.

Personally I've always felt like a dolphin in the inside.

Comment

Working...
                      X