Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd will never be beaten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather's team are a bunch of idiots. They openly said that they cherry pick opponents and Ellerby was dumb enough to say that the only reason he approved Canelo fight was because he knew that Alvarez is **** Floyd would own him. That's why Floyd has a fabricated and crappy resume with 49 flat footed Mexicans he beat. He never fights any other styles, just slow flat footed overrated Mexicanos. His resume is nowhere near Hearns, Leonard or SRR. He's a fabricated B+ fighter. That's why whenever his name is mentioned people go: is that the guy who ducked Paquiao?
    GGG KOes him in 3.

Comment

Waiting waiting

Lets talk about testing

Why does Manny get weak if the testing is with Floyd , remember he threw the fight away on this issue ,,,,

And lo and behold , Manny don't get weak at all if your name is not Floyd .

Whats the deal kid ? this is a question you coward Pac fans duck like a KO waiting to happen , you can smell the salts at the very reading of it LOL

Comment

I was hoping somebody else would have the balls to say it ...all I could say was "that style" and give "another style" a chance ...he's being matched up with overmatched Mexican opponents, for the PPV buys it brings in! Cotto is Puerto Ricon, but it was the same deal. The last "different style" he fought was Sugar Shane, who was on his last legs. Fight a UK guy, a NY guy, a Detroit guy, any new guy !

Comment

Originally posted by A_Jeffrey View Post
          Mayweather's team are a bunch of idiots. They openly said that they cherry pick opponents and Ellerby was dumb enough to say that the only reason he approved Canelo fight was because he knew that Alvarez is **** Floyd would own him. That's why Floyd has a fabricated and crappy resume with 49 flat footed Mexicans he beat. He never fights any other styles, just slow flat footed overrated Mexicanos. His resume is nowhere near Hearns, Leonard or SRR. He's a fabricated B+ fighter. That's why whenever his name is mentioned people go: is that the guy who ducked Paquiao?
          GGG KOes him in 3.
          Well I wouldn't say that Floyd is a B+ fighter, I believe that he is an elite fighter. But I agree with you : Floyd is clearly beatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
            Well I wouldn't say that Floyd is a B+ fighter, I believe that he is an elite fighter. But I agree with you : Floyd is clearly beatable.
            Everybody clearly is beatable ! ..... until they cant do it !,,,,,,, then its but but but this guy will do it ! .... the other made mistakes this is the one !

I woulnt say you know boxing , but I can see where your coming from ,

Imagination always wins with clarity .

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
              canelo was the fight everyone on here wanted just use the search feature now ppl are doing a 180 on the fight as expected
              Floyd is a the only fighter that turns ducks into cherry picks over night.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                EVERYTIME Floyd fights someone..before the fight is signed"Floyd will duck them" then when the fight is signed"Floyd will lose"..Then once he dominates them "oh they were a cherry pick and no risk"
                You are wrong ....... Go check out the poll .... only 25% thought Canelo would win and I'm sure most of them are Canelo fans.

Canelo needed more time to mature. Even Showtime commentators brought it up.

Comment

He wont lose unless he gets old, and stays to long. Pac is the only ne with a shot, but i still favor pbf.

Comment

Floyd will have his day.

Comment

I think everyone knew Canelo was green and said so. But once the build up is building you allow yourself to get into the Canelo hype or the fight becomes worthless because your viewing it from a perspective on who they fought and who they beat. Before the Mosely fight a lot of people here were still waiting for Canelo to fight somebody. Well he fought somebody just a bit past his prime. But what the Mayweather fight did do is make a Canelo look good for the type of opponet he was who didn't have any tough fights besides the Trout fight which he didn't exhaust himself and thats the samething he did with Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X