Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Hitting A Big Body Shot On Marquez! (Photo Inside!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    Cotto looks huge next to Marquez in those videos.
    Cotto is a WW, He would have to be a real biitch to fight a LW.

Comment

The size disparity doesn't look that far apart. They are both 5'7, but then again, JMM is out of shape, where Cotto still is. I'm 5'7, and when I saw Cotto in NY, I swear that guy was 5'6.

Either way, JMM sure looked like he was sizing Cotto up
      Last edited by JmH Reborn; 03-19-2011, 10:11 AM.

Comment

If only Marquez was a little bit bigger.

Would be a great match.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
          The size disparity doesn't look that far apart. They are both 5'7, but then again, JMM is out of shape, where Cotto still is. I'm 5'7, and when I saw Cotto in NY, I swear that guy was 5'6.

Either way, JMM sure looked like he was sizing Cotto up
          Really? He always looks big in the ring for some reason. But it wouldn't surprise me. They lst Pac at 5'6 but my wife is 5'6 and she was clearly taller than him when we met him...and she was wearing flat shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
            Really? He always looks big in the ring for some reason. But it wouldn't surprise me. They lst Pac at 5'6 but my wife is 5'6 and she was clearly taller than him when we met him...and she was wearing flat shoes.
            Everyone looks taller on TV than in person. We got to meet Allen Iverson, and there is no way that guy is 6'0. I saw Wesley Snipes in LA at the Hard Rock Cafe and he didn't look all that big either. I've met a few celebs here and there and they certainly don't look all that big. I saw Lil' Wayne about 5 years ago, in LA. That dude was soooo short, I'm talking like 5'4, 5'5 shortness. I remember saying 'What's up Weezy' and homeboy nodded his head and smiled and he looked like a bobblehead. The biggest mofo I ever saw was John Salley, now his height made no effin sense

Now if I ever saw the Klit bros, I'm certain those guys would appear as giants as well

Comment

Originally posted by Instinto View Post
              Somehow this photo

reminds me this photo

No wonder he likes to drink piss

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                If only Marquez was a little bit bigger.

Would be a great match.
                Not really, Marquez would have probably destroyed him since he is better in almost everyway and has stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  Not really, Marquez would have probably destroyed him since he is better in almost everyway and has stamina.
                  O.o BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Comment

by two fav fighters classic picture

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                      O.o BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
                      Wtf is so funny ******? You seriously think Miguel Cotto would beat Marquez if they were at the right size for each other? LMAO What a ****ing ******

Comment

Working...
                      X