Collapse
No announcement yet.

End times Bible prophecy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hasnt Russia been in the ME for a while now?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      The second coming of jesus Christ is the end of times according to the bible
      Ok....... You got it

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Hasnt Russia been in the ME for a while now?
        Yep. But hasn't been this powerful in the ME until now. The world was against them in Syria and they were contained. Now they're leading in Syria. They also have an alliance with Iran.

Comment

Ahh The old Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Yep. But hasn't been this powerful in the ME until now. The world was against them in Syria and they were contained. Now they're leading in Syria. They also have an alliance with Iran.
            Well, I guess we'll wait and see lol. Seems like Ive heard all this all my life doe. Just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              Well, I guess we'll wait and see lol. Seems like Ive heard all this all my life doe. Just sayin.
              I have to. But one thing is the technology for the mark of the beast is here & it's actually being promoted.

Comment

Finally something semi-interesting....
                This is a topic that intrigues me, and I'm quite willing to discuss it.

That said, you do seem to be trying to twist the Scripture, ignore the parts that don't quite fit, and jamming square pegs into round holes, all in order to fit a preconceived conclusion.

“The next to come to power will be a despicable man who is not in line for royal succession. He will slip in when least expected and take over the kingdom by flattery and intrigue. -Daniel 11:21
                First, this isn't a royal succession. Trump won an open election in a country that doesn't have royalty.
                Second, Trump hardly used flattery and intrigue to win. He used brutal honesty, some insults, and his own money to win that election.

(My take, which I concede could well be wrong, is that the Antichrist will come up through a global type entity, like the UN or EU.)

With deceitful promises, he will make various alliances. He will become strong despite having only a handful of followers. -Daniel 11:23
                Trump is keeping campaign promises, so you're off by 180 here.
                As to alliances, you're off 180 here too. Trump isn't making new ones, he's leaving old ones. We got out of TPP, we're redoing NAFTA, we've pulled out of our alliance with the Kurds, and Trump says we will soon be out of Syria. And as you guys often point out, he's hardly strengthening NATO, and iirc he's floated/trolled the idea of leaving them.
                Third, Trump won almost 50% of the cast votes, which was tens/hundreds of millions of people. That's hardly a "handful" of followers.

He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them. -II Thess 2:10
                That's not only 180 off, it's projection.
                What you described more fits his political opposition. You should know, you've been fooled by them with these endless "We got Trump this time" deceptions for going on 3 years now.

One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. -Revelations 13:3
                I think we can all agree this doesn't apply at all, at least currently.

He will exalt himself and defy everything that people call god and every object of worship. He will even sit in the temple of God, claiming that he himself is God. -II These 2:4
                Again, that doesn't apply by any stretch. As before, it may in the future (though your predictions are about 0% accurate, I must remind the forum).

I love to talk Bible prophecy, with rational people.
                If you're here to do your usual "Trump is ____" and you're going to try and say he's the Antichrist this time, you better bring some VERY strong proof and some Scripture that actually matches his actions.

Comment

I have to. But one thing is the technology for the mark of the beast is here & it's actually being promoted.
                  While I do believe this to be true, I remember people citing prophecy when the UPC codes first came out.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    While I do believe this to be true, I remember people citing prophecy when the UPC codes first came out.
                    You're a Jew. You don't believe Jesus was the Messiah right?

Comment

The Bible says the anti Christ rules for 3 1/2 years. Obama served 8 years. Why would you say the Bible is lying if you're a Christan?
                      Im not christian. I dont in that bs

Comment

Working...
                      X